chapter 16

Louis pov

I am going to kill that focking bitch. "You and Harry are going to another school," I tell Niall. He looks at me with tears in his eyes. "No! I love this school I'm not leaving this school!" He says sadly.

"Niall, it's for your own good!" I say trying to stay calm. "No," he says again. Sometimes Niall can be like a teenager cus he is just as stubborn sometimes.

"Niall it is, it's also better for Harry," I say. He mumbles something but I can't hear what. I want to ask but I'm not going to. It will probably make things worse. "I'm okay with Harry going to a different school but I'm not leaving this school," Niall says.

"No, you are going too! Ni, you can't tell me you like your job right now," I tell him. "I just ignore Sarah! I love those kids I'm not gonna just leave them! We're already short on teachers," he says a bit angry. I am pissed off right now so I just can't talk. "Well talk about when the kids are in bed," I just say.

Niall prays and we start to eat afterward. We talk about and then the subject comes up again. "Harry you're going to a different," I say. Liam and Zayn look at me at first confused but then they understand. "Okay. Is Niall going to a different school too?" He asks. "No, I'm staying at this school," Niall says. "I can't go to a different school without you, I can't survive that!" Harry says. "You will survive and Louis will pick you up every day and if he can't I will!" He says.

"No, I want to be in a school with you," Niall sighs. He just doesn't answer and we continue eating but Harry and Niall play with their food. After Zayn, Liam, and I are done we know the other 2 won't eat anymore so we get off the table and the kids are gonna watch TV.

I look at Niall who didn't want to leave his food. He's still playing with it but not eating. "Ni, love, if you're not gonna eat I'll throw it away," I say. He gives me his plate and he didn't even eat half of it and it makes me worried.

"Babe, I want you to be okay and if that means for you staying then I'm not fine with it but I'll just have to accept it," I say. "I don't want to stay," he says with a shaky voice. I walk to him and hug him tight. "That's okay too!" I say.

I tuck in the kids and so does Niall. "I'll come with you Harry," Niall says. "YES!" Harry starts to jump on his bed and Niall smiles. "Okay now go back to bed cus tomorrow will be a busy day," Niall says. They lay down and we go back downstairs.

We lay down on the couch and we start to cuddle. "Can't we cuddle in the bed?" I ask Niall but he shakes his head. "No, I don't want to go upstairs again," I smile and play with his hair. "You should eat again," I say. "I'm just not hungry," he says. "I know but you're losing weight again and I don't want you to lose any more weight," I tell him. "What are you going to do to Sarah?" He asks.

"Probably punch her so hard in the face and then kick her in her stomach so she won't be able to walk," he doesn't respond to that. It's okay cus I know he isn't gonna support it like ever. He's more like treating people with kindness even tho they don't deserve it.

"Just wait until we're gone," he says. By the way he says it I can tell he smiles.