chapter 3

Harrys pov

I know this lad cus he always takes away my bully at school. He is a teacher so I hope he won't hurt us.

The other lad comes back and I stand up cus what if I can't play with the dog?

"Come on we are gonna eat something and then I'm going for a walk with bucky so if you want to come you can!" Niall says. We get around the table. Louis and Niall grab each other's hands and they ask us to pray with them.

"Dear lord thank you for these wonderful kids, thank you for this meal and bless the hands who made it! Amen!" Niall says.

That's a new prayer. I only heard about the food. No one prayed for us before. "Does anyone need meds?" Louis asks. I do but I don't want them.

No one says anything. "Okay well if you change your mind tell us!" Niall says happily.

I always went to people who believe in god but they were always against 2 lads having something or 2 women having something but they have something.

"You can eat if you want," Niall says. I like Niall he let me play with the dog. "Also if you want to play with bucky you don't have to stop when I walk in!" Louis says.

After dinner, I wanted to come to take a walk with bucky. Zayn and Liam are doing homework.

"You work at my school," I say. "Yeah, I do!" He says. He is very big and I'm very small. "Does your ankle still hurt?" He asks. I don't want to answer cus what if he will hurt it worse?

"It's okay if it does. When I was a little lad I fell a lot and once it got broken and I had no one that would help me walk!" I can tell he's lying. He lifts me and we walk further. I lay my head on his hairy chest. I think fall asleep.

Nialls pov

He falls asleep and we walk back home. "Lou, can you give bucky his food?" He nods and I bring Harry upstairs. I hear whispers and I knock.

"Lads, I have a tired little brother can I bring him?" Liam opens the door and I lay Harry in bed.

"You 2 also go to sleep cus we will have a busy day," they get in their beds and lou comes upstairs and we watch them brush their teeth and change. We did turn around tho! We turn back to them and they are all in bed. They did that fast!

"Alright! Sweet dreams guys," Lou says as he walks out. "Why did you thank god for having us?" I go to Liam's bed cus he is the one who asked for it.

"I'm a lad, Loui is a lad which means we can't have our own children and I am in love with them. So Louis came up with the idea to adopt one kid except if he or she had siblings. You had siblings so we took the 3 of you! Now go to sleep," I say and walk downstairs.

"I wanna cuddle now!" Louis says. I lay against him and we cuddle.