chapter 24

Before the call
Nialls pov

I feel so good! That would be the first time! "Maura?" She is half asleep but she mhm so that's good. "Do you have Louis's clothes?" I ask thinking of the smell of him. He smells so good and I wish I smelled like that! His pretty accent is also very good!

Oh, I can listen to him day and night! Would he be asleep? No! "Niall? Are you even listening?" Maura asks. "I was thinking of Louis and how good he smells!" "I said I don't have anything with me right now but he comes tomorrow with the kids," I look at her. "Yay!"

But Darcy will come too! Ugh! I don't like her and I don't know why! "Is darcy coming too?" I ask. "She is," she says. Ugh! She smokes, she drinks, and everything that god forbid! Oh no! I forgot to pray before eating! "What's wrong?" Maura asks. "I forgot to pray before eating," she looks at me. "God just told me he forgives you. Now go to sleep!" She says.

"I can't," I say. "Why not?" "I haven't talked to Louis and we had a big fight and I want to say sorry!" I say. She grabs her phone and calls Louis.

"Yes, Louis!" I say with grabby hands. I can feel him laugh which makes me turn red and feel warm on the inside. "Hello, love," he says and I feel him smile. My smile fades

"I'm very sorry for being mad at you and thinking you're cheating. But just know if you do I get that. I am so ugly and you don't deserve-" I  end the sentence Maura grabs away the phone. "Louis, I'm so sorry I didn't know he would say that!" She apologizes. She hangs up. "I needed to tell him one more thing," I say looking down. I needed to tell him about what Sarah did!

"Niall, just go to sleep," she says. After a bit, I fall asleep.

Next day
Nialls pov

I wake up and Louis is already here. "Morning love," he says with a weak smile. "Can we talk please?" I feel a lot better than not high. I'm probably still high but I need to tell him.

The kids and Maura leave. "Sarah gave me a pill so she could fuck me and I am sorry she did that and I needed to tell you but Maura took the phone away so I couldn't say it anymore!" I feel tears running down my face and Louis looks angry.

"I'm so gonna kill that piece of shit! No one touches my boyfriend!" He says and that makes me smile a little. "Can we please cuddle first?" I ask. He smiles at me but doesn't come to me. "If you promise me something?" He asks. "What?" I ask him. "Don't ever say that you're ugly again cus you are not! I am not cheating on you! If I would I would be very stupid cus you're the best thing that happened to me! You were the first person I could talk to when my mom died,"

I blush a little and look at him. "I'm very sorry I said that. I don't know why I said it," I say. "You were very high and then you speak your mind," Louis says. "I never did drugs before!" I tell him. "Yes, you did once. We did weet in my car!"

"Holy shit!" I sit up and I see Darcy. "Shit isn't holy!" I tell her. "You did drugs?!" I shake my head. "Never!" I tell her. "You did and you were so high you don't even remember!" Louis says. "I don't do drugs!" I tell them. "Niall it's okay!" Louis says. "No, I didn't do drugs! I am not my mom!" I yell.

Darcy's pov

I was just joking with him. I didn't mean to scare him. I run to Maura and she goes inside. I am going too cus I wanna know. "Ni! You're not! It was once and you first didn't even wanna do it!" Louis says. "I didn't do drugs!" Louis slaps him but it seems to help.

"Thanks Lou," Niall says.