chapter 7

Nialls pov

I really want to talk to zayn but I can't cus he'll think Liam talked to me.

"You won't tell him you know right?" Liam asks scared. "Of course not! Why would I? If he wants to talk he can come and I won't let him get angry with you cus I know it" I say. Liam smiles and I go downstairs.

Lou is still angry at me and he's cooking so he's pissed off right now.

I hate it when Lou is angry at me but he does make the best food when he is angry.

I walk to him and hug him from behind. "I'm sorry love," I say. "You promised to not do it again and you did!" He says. "I know that and I'm sorry," I say.

"What if the kids saw?" He asks worriedly. "Then they know they should not do it!" I say try to make Lou a bit happy.

"No, they already don't trust us and then they will trust us less" he claims. "Or they start talking about their problems. We don't know cus they didn't see it" I say. He shrugs and I can't do anything right now.

"I'm gonna smoke" he walks out. I look at him leaving to the backyard. Harry follows him with his panda.

Harrys pov

I walk to Louis and he has something in his hands. "What's that?" I ask. "Something you'll never get," he answers.

"What happened?" I ask. "A lot," he answers. "Do you want to tell? Mister Panda and I are very good listeners!" I say trying to cheer him up.

"No, I'm sorry kid! Maybe Bucky wants to play with you!" He says. "Liam and Zayn were fighting. They never fight unless it's about something very important to them both, you have a fight with Niall and I'm just on my own again" I say.

"Can I hug you?" He asks and I nod. "You will never be on your own buddy! I will make it up to Niall if you want that and about Liam and Zayn they'll be okay!" He says. "That would be nice," I say.

We walk inside and Bucky kisses me. "Go watch some TV I'll end dinner okay?" He says going through my hair.

Louis pov

I walk to the kitchen table where Niall sits. He's scrolling through his phone but he just looks sad.

I sit next to Niall and I grab his phone. He posted a photo of me and him. He said just living the life. He only gets bad comments like queer or winks. Everything you don't want to be called if you're gay.

I turn off the phone and lay it away. "Babe, don't listen to those comments! I love you and that's what matters!" I say.

Him being sad is a lot lately but not like this. "You don't. You hate me for what I did and I know one of the kids saw cus I heard footsteps," he says. "Harry asked me if you were gonna make dinner cus you had a knife," I say wiping away Niall's tears.

"How did you know I didn't?" "As your boyfriend, I should know those things!" I answer.

He giggles softly and I smile at him. "I'll finish dinner alright?" I suggest. "Okay," he says.