chapter 12

Liam's pov

I look out the window and see Louis making a fist while he talks to Harry's teacher. I tap Zayn on the shoulder and point at it. "What is going on?" Zayn asks curiously. "I don't know but I love to find out!" I say looking one more time.

Louis walks back. "Took you long enough!" I say. "Hey, it was serious business Liam," he says kinda annoyed. "Sorry," I say a bit scared. He takes a deep breath and looks at me. "Sorry I overreacted. It's not fair to you Liam," Louis says. That's the first time people apologise to me for something.

"It's okay I guess," I say to him. I've always wanted to be on the soccer team but I never dared to ask them even tho I know they will let me play. "So Niall and I have this habit that after we're done with work we play soccer so we can let off some steam, Niall is free and definitely can't play so if you guys want you can join me!" Louis tells.

I love to play I don't even know why. "Do you have after-school activities or you guys don't do that?" Louis asks. "We don't have them!" Zayn says. "Okay if something is wrong call me or call Niall cus I will drop my work and get to you! If someone hurts you mentally or physically call me cus I will punch that kid or those kids in the focking face!" I laugh and we arrive.

I get out of the car and Zayn does too. We walk in and someone makes me trip. I look up and it doesn't even surprise me when I see Taylor. Honestly, she's nuts! She tells the whole fucking school she likes Zayn but she bullies me! Zayn always pushes her away and does it again.

"Leave my brother alone asshole!" Zayn says. That's the first time I heard him swear. He never swore before and now he just said that. I think he does now cus Louis swears a lot too. "You can't swear!" Taylor says. "I don't care! You're a bitch and you should leave my brother alone!"

Zayn helps me up and we walk to our classes. Cassie another girl in school walks to us. She's our friend and she's insanely cute. "You okay Li?" She asks. "I'm okay Taylor isn't the nicest girl in school," cassie suddenly gasps.

"You have to tell me about them!" We first look confused at Cassie but then I realise she talks about Louis and Niall.

"Well, Niall is blond and he's caring, nice, he believes in god so we pray at every meal we have together but I don't mind anymore and our parents came suddenly and he took all the punches from them for us! He's a teacher at Harry's school!" I tell her excitedly.

"And how is the woman?" Cassie asks. Zayn looks at me and we both take a deep breath.

"There are 2 men!" Zayn says a bit of a shame. Our parents always beat us up but when they saw 2 men kissing they would go way worse on us!

"Tell me about the other one!" Cassie has 2 lovely mums and they adopted her when she was just a baby.

"Well, Louis doesn't believe in god, he swears a lot, he smokes and he drinks sometimes. He is very protective over us and when someone hurts us or Niall he will hit you! He hit our parents yesterday after Niall blacked out. I first thought it was scary but then he just got punched in the face himself. He doesn't like that he got up and bam! In the face. Harry loves them both. They make us breakfast and they make us lunch but if we ask for lunch money we can get that too!" Zayn tells.

"They sound like good people! Can I meet them? Please please please?" Cassie asks over exited. "I don't know. I think we could ask after school," I suggest. Zayn looks at me. "I don't think we are loud to have friends Liam," he says questionable. "We never know!" We walk to class and sit down.

After class we have lunch and I look when I see it's not breaded it's carrots and some candy. Sure bread too but I'm not used to this. He made a smiley with the food. I see a note.

Call me when you need something!