chapter 14

Nialls pov

I help zayn with his homework cus I can't do much more. "So it's pretty simple!" He says honestly. "Yeah only if you understand it!" I tell him. We continue and I look at Harry for just a bit and notice his wrist is red.

"Harry, what happened?" I ask him. "D-don't w-worry ab-about it!" He says. He gets out of the chair and walks outside. He never stutters like that.

I grab a box of cookies and give 1 to Zayn. I walk outside and see Louis helping Harry's wrist. Honestly, usually, I wouldn't mind but there is something they don't tell me and I need to know cus they're my kids too. I put on a fake smile and give them a cookie too. Louis wants to tell me something but I'm going inside already.

Louis pov

He just ignored me... I look at Harry's wrist and we go inside. "I'll just put some ice on it," I say. I walk to the kitchen where Niall is helping zayn with his homework. "Love is something wrong?" I ask. "Mhm no?" He says but I can tell there is something wrong. I just grab some ice and lay it on Harry's wrist.

I go back to Niall and look at him. "Zayn you're done go do something fun!" I say. He nods and walks away. Niall grabs his phone but I take it away from him. "What's wrong with you?" I ask a bit angry. "You're the one keeping secrets from me," he answers. Shit! I should have known he would know I'm hiding something.

"So you either tell me or you sleep on the couch," he says angrier than I am. "I can't tell you!" "Then you'll just sleep on the couch. I'm in my room night Tomlinson!" He walks upstairs and I just watch it. I just start to make dinner so we can eat. When it's done I walk upstairs to get Niall. I walk into the room and look at him.

"Dinner is ready," I say calmly. "I'm not hungry thank you," he answers frustrated. "Well, you should eat something so come on," I say. He stays in bed and I just walk back downstairs. Liam is making the table ready.

"Where is Niall?" Liam asks. "He's not feeling so well so he isn't coming," I say a bit sad. "Oh well," Liam says. We start to eat. "So how was school?" I ask. "It was okay. Can a friend come over tomorrow?" Zayn asks but Liam glares at him angrily. "Yeah of course!" I answer. They both smile and so does Harry. "Cassie is coming!" Harry repeats so happily. I grab a plate and bring it to Niall.

"I got a text from Sarah?" He says sitting straight up and looking angry at me. "What did it say?" I ask nervously. "Why the hell did you punch her in the face?!" Oh dear lord if he only knew. He has tears in his eyes and I feel so focking bad. "She had Harry in her hands by his wrist. She didn't want to let go after I asked a couple of times so punched her," I explain. "Grab your shit you're sleeping on the couch," he says.

"I'll do it when the kids are in bed. Also, they're worried about you," I look at his nightstand and see he had his antidepressants. "You took them?" I ask. "Yes, got a problem?" I shake my head and walk out. Why do I always fock up like this?