chapter 17

Nialls pov

I know I won't be able to stop Lou so I'll just hope he waits until we're gone. "Next week will be my last day," I tell Louis. "Harry will have his last day then too!" Louis says.

"Okay," I say almost asleep. I turn to him and I bare my head in Louis's chest. "I love you, Niall James Horan," "I love you too Louis William Tomlinson," we lay like this forever and I'm fine with that.

Louis pov

I was such an asshole to him. How did I deserve him? Why did he pick me? I know it's just 3 years but I've known him ever since high school. We became friends after. I always laugh at him when he said he wanted to be a teacher.

Here he is, the best teacher in the school. He knows what the kids need and I used to laugh at him for that. He knew when we needed to move cus we as a class were the hardest a teacher could get. We had bullied 25 teachers away in 1 school year. Niall tried to tell those teachers we needed to move cus we couldn't sit still all the time.

Most teachers just laughed at him so he became one of the people who helped to bully the teachers away. I always thought he was very cool until I found out he was gay. I just started to bully him with that. Turns out I am biseksueel so it wouldn't have mattered.

Most people say it's a 50-50 thing with boys and girls but it's not. I prefer boys over girls but I can fall in love with girls. Not anymore. I'm in love with 1 lad and he's asleep in my arms right now.

We stay for the rest of the night here.

Next day
Nialls pov

I get ready for work and I take Harry with me. We arrive and I bring Harry to class. I walk to Sarah. "I heard you're leaving," she says. I look at Harry and he runs inside. "Touch my kid again and you'll deal with Louis," I warn her very clearly.

She starts to touch my arm and she goes down but I just slap her away. "Touch me again and you'll deal with Louis too!" She smirks at me. "We'll see," she says. I walk to my class and settle everything down.

Kids go home for their break and I grab the food Louis made. I go to the teacher's room. Sarah walks in with another teacher. They stop laughing once they see me. "Matt, do you mind if I talk to Ni alone?" I shake my head but he walks out anyway.

"You don't get to threaten me and just get away without the consequences!" She walks to me and drags me to a place with no cameras. "Take this!" She pushes a pill into my throat but I don't swallow it. "Listen to me asshole, if you don't swallow I'll make Harry's life very hard his last week!" I swallow it and I start to get a hard one. She undressed me and herself. She starts raping me cus I don't want this!

After she's done I decide to go home and take Harry with me. "Why are going home already?" Harry asks. "We're very sick Harry," he looks at me confused. "But I feel fine!" I shake my head. "Nope we are very sick and we need ice cream!" He giggles and we get ice cream.

"I like this Niall," Harrys says eating his ice cream. "I like this too Harry. Also, you're not going to this school  anymore from now on. I'm not going either but we can't tell Louis," I tell him.