chapter 22

Darcys pov

I never had siblings and my mom never gave a damn about me. I'm not telling Louis that cus he will feel even worse.

"I never had siblings, so don't look at me weird if they do stuff they can't do!" He chuckles. "Long as you don't learn them how to swear, don't smoke with them, never let them taste drugs or alcohol! You're good then," I smile at him.

"Why does Niall hate me that bad?" I am insecure, I always have been but Niall isn't making it any easier on me. "You want an honest answer or not?" He asks.

"Honest," I tell him. "He doesn't like people who swear with hell. It was the first thing he heard from you. Try to talk to him when he gets back. Maybe he isn't that mad anymore or he is and I'm still sleeping alone and he's still mad at you!"

"Great pep talk Louis!" I tell him. "I know right?! But I'm serious talk to him, he had a hard past and you did too obviously," he says. "How would you know?" I ask. "I know your mom. She always told me how she didn't want kids and especially no girls!"

"I speak from experience that when your parent or parents don't watch over you, you do sooner drugs and stuff," I look at him confused.

"My dad was never around and my mom tried her best but then died in 2016. She had cancer but still, my dad wasn't around much so you get screwed up by that," he says.

"So you won't let me down?" I ask him. "No, I don't think I'll ever do that. Niall won't either just tell him the truth when he calmed down a little," Louis tells me.

"When I started eating Liam just hit my hand before that. He said first prays then food! They grabbed each other's hands and prayed," he looks at me.

"What did they pray for?" He asks. "For Niall heath, you guys not fighting anymore and they said something like bless the hands who made it!" I tell him.

He looks at the clock and then at me. "Now you go to bed! It's 11.30," "okay night," I walk upstairs and look around. I go back downstairs and tap Louis on the shoulders. "I don't know where to sleep!" He chuckles and walks me to a room. "We'll decorate soon," I stick out my thump and he leaves.

Louis pov

I walk to my room and I can't sleep. I grab Niall's pillow but yet I can't sleep. I walk to the closet and see Niall's hoodie. I put it on and sniff it. It smells so good! I mean Niall who smells good! I get a call and pick up without looking at who it was.

"Hey, Louis, Maura here," she says very tiredly. "Hey what's up? Is Niall okay?" I ask worriedly. "He's still very high and wants to talk to you," "okay,"

"Yes, Louis!" He says. I can just imagine how he says that with grabby hands. "Hello love," I say smiling at his voice.

"I'm very sorry for being mad at you and thinking you're cheating. But just know if you do I get that. I am so ugly and you don't deserve-" before he can end the sentence someone which I believe is Maura. "Louis, I'm so sorry I didn't know he would say that!" She apologises. "I'm used to it by now maura. Don't worry. I am going to sleep, night Maura," "Nigh Louis," she says.

I hang up and grab his pillow. After a while I fall asleep.