chapter 20

Nialls pov

"Loui William Tomlinson, kitchen! NOW!" I yell at him. He stands up and follows me.

"Niall, I can't do anything else," he says. "No shut up and let me talk!" I say even more anger.

"You think I can handle a 4th kid?! You're never home always 'overworking' and then you think I can handle a 4th?! I don't think so!" I tell him. "Niall, I'm sorry," he tries to say.

"No, I said shut up!" He looks down. He knows how angry I am right now. "She's yours so fine but doesn't think I'll ever like her! She has been here, what? 30 minutes and already makes fun of what I believe in! If she doesn't behave in 2 weeks I'm leaving with the boys! Or she leaves I don't give a fuck!" I tell him.

I start to feel a little pain in my stomach. "Also we are not sleeping in 1 bed! I'm sleeping downstairs!" I tell him. Louis sighs deeply but I can't care less right now.

"Can I speak now?" He asks softly and is very sad but I nod. "Look I know you're angry at me but don't take it down on her. It's not like she wants to be here either. Don't be too hard on her," I scoff.

"Not too hard? Maybe I will, maybe I won't! Also if she didn't want to be here she shouldn't have done whatever she had done!"

"Her name is Darcy and she's 15," Louis tells me. "Can't care less!" I walk out of the kitchen with some food. I see Darcy standing in front of the door. "So you listen to every conversation or you just couldn't be alone?" I ask her angrily.

She just walks away and Louis follows her. I sit in the living room with Harry. We watch TV and eat a little.

Was a too harsh? Should I have been a little harsh? "Harry I'm going upstairs okay? Eat it all!" I tell Harry. He nods and I walk upstairs.

Louis pov

Darcy and I are talking in my room. "He's an asshole!" Darcy says. "No, he's the best. He just has his problems and you insulated something he believes in. Look just try to get along with Niall cus I love him and he needs me a lot right now," I tell Darcy.

"Why?" She asks me. "I'm at work a lot and he thinks I'm cheating," I tell her. "You don't look like someone who would cheat," she says. "I cheated with another chick on your mom while she was pregnant with you. I didn't know she was pregnant btw," she looks at me with an open mouth.

"That's just hard," she says. "Yeah, I wouldn't cheat on Niall he just doesn't see how great he is. Look just try not to smoke where he is or outside. Drugs and alcohol are definitely a no-go. So don't do that and when you're at parties call me not Niall!" She looks at me.

"You allow me to go to parties?" She asks. "Your mom didn't?" She shakes her head. "She's stupid cus she did the exact same. Only she got pregnant apparently," we laugh and the door opens. We see Niall. "Hi," I say but no answer. "Does she already sleep here or does she have her own room?" Niall just asks. He walks straight to the bathroom and locks it.

Darcys pov

I hate him! I just hate him! He walks to the bathroom and we hear something break. "FUCK!" I hear Louis yelling. He tries to open the door but it doesn't work. "What the he- the fuck is going on?!" I ask him.

"Darcy? Can you go downstairs and watch over Harry?" Louis sounds so worried. I nod and go downstairs. I sit next to Harry. "Hello," he says. "Hey, what's your name?" "Harry, what is your name?" He asks looking at me.

"My name is Darcy," Louis runs downstairs and we both look. He grabs the first aid kit and runs upstairs again.

Harry puts his hands together and closes his eyes. "Dear Jesus, I pray so Niall hopefully survives and if he's not please let him go to heaven. I know he's mean to Darcy but he is just scared of us getting hurt again or that Louis is cheating which I know he's not but still. Also if Niall goes to heaven let him say hi to my granny!"

I listen to him and it just gives them hope. "And my grandpa's of course! But please make him survive cus I need him a lot. No one stood up for me as he does. His getting beaten up by my parents was really bad but I now want him to survive! Amen!" Harry says.