"You ready Y/n!?" Jesse asked. Y/n nodded and they both activated their duel disks. They both drew 5 cards and started.

"You go first Y/n!" Jesse said. They nod and drew a card, Traptrix Holeutea. Y/n placed it on the field and put two face downs, signaling Jesse to go.

Jesse's P.O.V
Y/n ended their turn so I went, drawing a card. I drew Topaz Tiger.

"Alrigh'. I play Topaz Tiger in attack mode." I said but before I can do anything, Y/n activated a trap. It was known as Trap Hole. If an opponent summons a monster with 1000 ATK or more they can destroy it. I was surprised. Topaz disappeared.

"Wow... I wasn't expecting that." I said. Y/n grinned which was new to me. I ended my turn. Y/n drew her card and played a spell, Trap tantalizing Tune. She can drew two cards from their deck. They then played a monster in attack mode. Y/n clicked her fingers and something formed in front of her. It was like a portal. A monster then emerged from it.

"What in the crystal beasts just happened?!" I asked. Y/n shrugged and attacked me directly sending my life points to 5500. They ended their turn. I drew a card and it was the spell card, Ancient city. I couldn't use it yet.

"I summon Sapphire Pegasus. And then I activate his specail effect, I can had a crystal beast from my hand, deck or grave yard." I summoned Sapphire Pegasus and got Topaz tiger out of my graveyard and put it in my spell and trap card zone. Y/n wasn't phazed. I ended my turn. Y/n drew a card. They then activated a trap, Trap Trick which you can add a trap from your deck and place it on the field. Y/n them added a monster onto the field. They ended their turn. At this point, students were coming in and watching us duel.

"I end my turn with a face down." I said. Y/n nodded and drew a card. They out a card from their hand and I had a look at it. Playing it but soon my Sapphire pegasus was gone and was replaced with a spider like monster. I shivered. They then placed another monster on the field and another portal appeared. Summoning another monster similar to the first one. Then they activated another trap card called Trap Hole. The monster on my field vanished and I was left with one monster. Their attack position monster attacked my Topaz tiger, sending my 5500 life points to 4600. They ended their turn. I got to admit, they are very good. I can't even lay an attack on them. I drew a card and it was the trap card crystal miracle. I looked at my hand and smiled.

"I play Crystal Beast Amethyst cat. I then activate her special ability, cutting her ATK points in half she can attack you directly." I explained. Amethyst attacked and sent 600 points of damage to Y/n. Their life points went down to 7400.

"I end my turn with a face down." I said to them. They seemed to be in pain.

"Are you alrigh' Y/n?!" I asked. They stuck a thumbs up telling me they were okay. They drew a card and hesitated. They then placed a card face down. Then they played...Winged Kuriboh? Okay. Then they ended their turn. I drew a card and it was Crystal bond. Perfect.

"I play the spell card, crystal bond, this allows me to had a crystal beast from my deck to my hand and then one crystal beast from my deck face up in my spell and trap card zone. Then I play my face down, Ultimate Crystal Magic. Since you destroyed my monsters earlier, I can send 7 crystal beast with different names to the graveyard from either my hand, field or deck." I said. "I fusion summon Rainbow Overdragon! Attack!"

My monster came to life and Y/n looked at the duel monster in purr wonder. It had 4000 ATK. But its attack turned to the defense monster on the field. It didn't disappear. I was shocked. Y/n shook their head and sighed. They then drew a card then playing a monster. Then tributing it to summon another monster that looked like a spellcaster. They then removed a card from play and played another monster. They ended their turn.