"I FEEL LIKE IRON MAN!"

Yujin POV:

I had already had a shower and gotten dressed. I was super excited becuase i would spending the entire day with Joonah. Hobi was coming along too so we wouldn't get lost. I moon-walked to the front door and met Hobi there. "Did you have any places in mind?" He asked. I shrugged. "Mm, Joonah should pick since she hasn't been in South Korea for a while." I said as we took the short walk to the car. When we got in a almost choked. "Are you ok?" Hobi asked concerned. "Did Chan clean out the car again?" I asked. Hobi laughed and nodded. We drove to Joonahs hotel while listening to some Big Bang.

I saw Joonah standing outide with a notepad. I remember she always carried one around with her. We parked and gestured for her to get in. "Morning." She said and smiled after giving me a half awkward hug. Hobi smiled and bowed to her in greeting. "So what are we doing today?" Joonah asked. I shrugged. "You pick since you havent been here in a while." Hobi drove away from the hotel. "You know, i have been missing the trips to Lotte world." Joonah said with a grin. I clapped my hands together. "Yes." I replied. "I havent been there in a while, Luckily its not that far away." Hobi said and turned the music up.

When we got there, we didnt even have to pay. Hobi came back with the tickets and told us that we didnt have to pay as long as he posts a few pictures on his social media. We all high fived and walked in. "This is awesome." I said as i jumped on Joonahs back. She laughed and carried me to the gift shop where we brought the cute head bands. I got a giraffe, Joonah got a frog and Hobi got cat ear ones. "Ok, which ride first?" He asked. "The atlantis one." I said and raced them both there. The que was long but worth it. As the ride stared we all screamed. "I FEEL LIKE IRON MAN!" I screamed. When we got off we decided that food was needed. "What do you guys want to eat?" Hobi asked once we had sat at a table. Me and Joonah shared a knowing look. "Chicken noodle soup." We both said. Hobi looked up surprised and laughed. "Three chicken noodle soups it is. Any sides?" "yes. Kimchi fried egg, gamjajeon and tteokbokki. Please." I said. Was i hungry? Aha yes i was. Joonah nodded. After we had ordered we talked for a while about music and food.

The food arrived and i could have kissed the waiter. "Ah, this is so good." I said through a mouthful of chicken noodle soup. "Glad you like it." Joonah said. "I have missed Korean food." I smiled and kept eating. After we had eaten we went and played the stall games. "Ooh, sprite." Hobi said and walked to a sprite stall. I laughed and decided to play the dart game. "I shall win the big red panda." I said determined. After i had hit bullseye thre times in a row i did a mini celebratory dance as they gave me the red panda. "I shall name you...Akira." Hobi came back and patted the red panda. "What does Akira mean?" He asked. "Oh it means wisdom in Japanese." Hobi nodded and lookedat his phone. "Ok we need to go back now, the others hav prepared something." He smiled and practically sped walked to the car. We followed with Akira.

Once we had gotten back I was confused. "Whats going on?" I asked. The garden was set up like a photography studio. "Well since Joonah is here, we thought why dont we take some proffesional photos, plus we need to anyway. "Namjoon said. "Thats a big panda." Seungmin said. I smiled. "Outfits are in everyones room, Joonah yours is in Yujins." Chan said. We all went off to get dressed.

I walked into the garden and smiled. "This is awesome." A lady came and told us where to stand.

Stray Kids:

BTS:

Joonah:

Joonah:

Yujin:

After a while all the picture had been taken

After a while all the picture had been taken. Me and Joonah took a few with just us and me and the boys took some for the companies instagram. After we had all gotten changed into our casual clothes we sat in the front room. "Damn its already 18:28." I said. "Yes, we are gonna eat out tonight and watch a movie." Yoongi said. I smiled and playfully kicked Joonah. We all split and got into two big cars. I went with Chan. "What film are we going to see?" I asked but Chan just smiled. "You'll see." he said.