"I AM A FISH WEEEEEE"

Namjoon POV:

It was early-ish in the morning and Chan had just told us what Yujin had told him last night. "Thats horrible hyung. She witnessed her own parents death?" Han just said. Chan nodded. "That must be tough for her... Where is she by the way?" Jhope asked. Everyone shrugged. Just then Yujin came in with the staff and a bobba tea. "Good morning..." She looked at Chan then at everyone else and understood. "It happened a long time ago so dont worry about it...anyway we are starting the vlogs today" She smiled. She sat down on the floor beside Felix as the staff began to brief us. We would be doing a water sports vlogs. Although the staff had said that the vlogs would be more casual we might still have to do a few challenges and since the social media staff had seen the fans want us to do water sports...thats what we're gonna give them.

"Ok so everyone go to your rooms and you will see your swimwear on your beds. After you all have gotten changed we will do make up and Yujins hair." Lee Hyun said. Yujin put her hand up. "wont the make up just run down our faces though?" Leehyun shook his head and smiled. "No its going to be waterproof makeup." Yujin made an oh sound then we all went to change.

Yujin POV:

I went into my bedroom and saw the swiming clothes on my bed. "Ooh classy" I said and changed. Once i had changed i went outside to the pool where Sonam just put some water proof foundation, blush and lip tint on. The hair person then came and put my hair into two french braids. I  thanked them and went to the others while the camera crew finished setting up. "Is their gonna be like an intro thing?" I asked Jin. "Sort of, were just gonna say hi then say we are doing some water sports then we are starting." He answered. I nodded. after about 10 minutes everyone was ready. The cameras started recording. Like Jin had said Namjoon and Chan had just said hi and got straight to the point.

"Alright then, does anyone have any suggestions of what we should play first?" Namjoon asked. "How about water dodge?" I suggested. I looked around at all the members and none of them knew what i meant. "Whats that?" Jungkook asked. "Its basically dodge ball in the water with one condition..." I smiled. "Go on." Suga said. "The balls have to be sponges." I said. "Thats a good idea, how about we do that?" Everyone nodded. While a few of the boys went to get sponges I stepped a few metres away from the pool. "I AM A FISH WEEEEEE" I said as a ran and dived into the pool. I did a flip underwater and re-emerged to see Felix, Jungkook and Suga laughing their famous asses off. Suddenly the cold of the water came to my acknowledgment. "ITS COOOOOOOOOLD!" I shouted as i moved around the pool. han and Minho jumped in while yoongi climbed the ladder with an ongoing list of "aigo" The boys came back with 9 sponges. After everyone was in the water we sorted ourselves into teams. Since yesterday i felt quite comfortable with the idols. I decided i was going to act with confidence and not stutter every two seconds.

The teams were Me, yoongi, Hyunjin, Han, Jungkook, Taehyung and Lee know. Each team got into their position. A staff member blew a whistle and the game started. Like usual i stayed behind and waited for the first sponge to be thrown. The first offender was Jhope who aimed straight for my head, I dodged of course. After a while the game had finished. I had dodged every single spong and missed all of my targets. "Ok how about we do the floaty game next?" Yoongi suggested. Everyone nodded as we got the floaties out. I sat on the pineapple floaty with Felix and Chan. "Hahahaha, its all the aussies together." Taehyung laughed. "Meat pie team!" I stated. Felix and Chan laughed and agreed. The floaty game was to try to push the other team off. Hans team won which wasnt surprising as it had Jungkook on the floaty showing literally...no mercy. When he pushed me off i could see my life flash before my eyes....it was pretty bleak.

After 1hr of fooling around we all decided to go change into dry clothes. "That was super fun." I said as i walked downstairs with Jeongin. There were cameras literally everywhere...well almost. They were mostly small, almost hidden cameras but the staff had just said to ignore them. I had just had a nice shower and was now in comfy clothes. Chan, Namjoon and Hyunjin were all making lunch. I sat down next to Jhope who was talking to Lee Know about choreography. The atmotsphere was calm...untill the place filled with smoke and the loud fire alarm went off. I covered my ears tightly and closed my eyes. Sudden loud noises were a sensory issue for me...woo. The fire alarm had stopped and there was a lot less smoke in the room but i still held my hands over my ears. Suga came and patted my head untill i uncovered my ears. "Not a fan of loud noises huh?" He smiled softly. "I dont mind loudness, just hate sudden loud noises." I said. He nodded.

After a while Lunch was ready, we all sat down to eat the- i dont even know what Hyujin, Chan and Namjoon made. We all had a bite and looked at eachother. Jin then gracefully spat his out into a tissue. "Pizza?" He suggested. We all nodded and the pizzas were ordered. I went over to a kitchen camera and smiled at it. "I dont think those three should cook." Soon the pizza arrived and god werent we grateful for the edible food.

Hey peeps. hope your enjoying so far! Its exam season at my school, why cant Sunghoon come and interupt my exams instead of the tik toks i want to watch :)