"Sister? since when..."

YuJin POV:

Everyone was uper tired from all the pool games. Alot of the members were peacefully dozing on the couch or in their bedrooms but not me and Jungkook. "How many rounds have we done?" He asked as we pressed ok to yet another Round of a race car game. "No idea." I answered. The cameras were still rolling. "Jungkook had beat me every time but now...I was gonna kick the bunnys ass. As the race started i focused only on my car and sped the entire way. "You guys are still playing that?" Jin walked in. I half heartedly nodded. I smiled as we got to the loop. I pressed the buttons on my controller like a possesed maniac. "Hang on-" Jungkook started to say as i finally over took him. I raced at top speed to the finish line where i finished 1st and Jungkook 2nd. "You won... YOU BEAT ME IN THE GAME I PLAY THE MOST?!" He shouted loudly. I smiled. "Ehehe, Yes i did." I put the controller down and did my mini celebrating dance while Jin laughed at Jungkooks shock.

After a while, everyone else came down. "Its not dinner time yet so is there anything you wanna do?" Felix asked. I got my phone out and shook it around like a wierdo. "Anyone wanna meet my sister?" I asked. "Sister? since when..." Namjoon trailed off while looking at Jin. "Oh right...Well she is my older sister and her name is Joonah. She still lives in Cairns but we facetime once a week. Plus she will deffinately want to know that i got adopted." I missed her alot. as soon as i'm old enough, Im flying to Aussie land to see her. "Ok then, will we all fit in frame?" Yoongi asked. "I shall request a skype." I said.

Hoseok POV:

After 20 mins, we were all sat infront of the computer screen as Yujin logged on and went on skype. After a few rings a masked face appeared on the screen.  "Korean or English?" The girl asked in English. Yujin said Korean. "Ok, Hold on ill take the mask off in a second." Joonah said. "Why do you even have a mask on?" Yujin laughed. "My face is cold, im almost in my apartment so just wait a second and ill take it off." After a few seconds Joonah placed her phone down so we could see her clearly. She took her mask off and woah...she was so pretty. "So i have news." Yujin said. At the moment Yujin had blocked us out by using a fancy green screen on skype. "Oh yeah?" Yujin smiled. "Ive been adopted by Stray kids and BTS!" Joonah just laughed. "yeah right. whats the actual news?" Yujin removed the filter thing and we were all exposed to Joonah. She froze and just stared through the screen right at us. "You...you weren't joking. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY DIDNT MS FUCKING CHOI NOT TELL ME?" She shouted. I laughed. "sorry." Joonah apoligised through the screen. "Ah no worries. Ms Choi hadnt told us about you either." Jin said.

After about an hour of us all talking and sorting a few things out, we left Yujin and Joonah to have some private time. "Damn she was pretty." I said to Jisung. "Yeah, You can see that her and Yujin are sisters." He replied. Me and Jisung had become quite close since we were, according to STAY/ARMY very similar with our bubbly personalities. I nodded and sat down. We waited for a while untill Yujin came out. "She said that if i get hurt in your care she will somehow come to korea and kick your asses personally." Yujin smiled and plopped herself next to me. "Well she doesnt need to worry since you wont get hurt." Yoongi said. "Oh its more like you would need to worry. She's a black belt in taekwondo and helps to teach advanced classes back in Australia." Yoongi smiled. "When is dinner?" Seungmin asked as he pointed out that it was now 19:36. "Can I make something?" Yujin asked while smiling an...evil grin? "Uh ok." Jin hyung said cautiously. Yujin squealed and jumped up.

Short chapter but eh...hope you liking it so far, any requests will be accepted (If appropriate with plot) And pls leave any thoughts in comments....Now go and slay the day you bootayful queens/kings/royal peeps