"Is that you or am I crazy?"

Yujin POV:

School finished. After we cleaned our classrooms I walked to the next road and was picked up by Chan. I told him about how my first day and how it went. "Thats really good Yujin! When we get home their wont be many people left since the Bangtan hyungs will be at practice and a few of SKZ have gone for coffee so what do you wanna do when we get back?" Chan asked as we parked infront of the house. "Homework." I said. Chan nodded and we had a race to the front door...he won. I went straight upstairs and finished my homework. After i had a quick shower and got dressed i went downstairs to see Chan, Suengmin and Changbin. "Hey Yujin, how was school?" Changbin asked. "It was really good. I have two friends called Joomin and Yeemin." I flopped down. "Thats good." Changbin said. After a while The BTS boys came back with the rest of SKZ. "Yujin, go and put on something nice, we're going out for dinner tonight." Jin said. I nodded and went upstairs to pick an outfit.

I went back downstairs and sat next to Hobi in the car

I went back downstairs and sat next to Hobi in the car. "Where are we going?" I asked. The guys were all in button downs. Jk had even styled his hair. "To a nice resturaunt downtown." Namjoon answered. I nodded. The rest of the way we all talked about various things. School, practice, food and a bit about the gym but that was mostly Jungkook and Chan. Soon we arrived at the returuant and i smiled. "Woah, It looks like the ones in the Kdramas." I said. We got out of the car and made our way in. Once we had all sat down i noticed there was an extra seat. "Is the manager joining us?" I asked. Jungkook shook his head. "You'll see." He said with a smile. I smiled back and picked up the menu. Jeez thats a lot of food. I thought. I was so focused on the menu that i didnt notice someone tapping me from behind. I turned around and was about to say yes but froze. It was Joonah. My Joonah. My sister, who i hadn't seen in 5 years. "Is that really you or am i crazy?"  Joonah laughed and shook her head.

Joonah POV:

About 4 days ago Seokjin had contacted me about visiting Yujin. He had put me in contact with their manager and we had sorted everything out. To be honest I had been thinking of moving back to Korea but i wasnt going to tell anyone that just yet. I smiled as Yujin stood up and hugged me tightly. Wow she had grown. Tears welled in my eyes but i let them fall. Even though we called every week, I still missed my sister like crazy. "Ah i missed you so much little elf!" I said, calling her by my name for her. She pulled back and wiped her eyes. "I missed you too big elf." I sat down in my seat and greeted the 15 idols. I wasn't nervous or intimidated by them since I used to be an interviewer at movie premire nights. I had been lucky enough to talk to Chris Hemsworth once. We had all decided to speak casually, with me, Yujin, Chan and Felix dipping into Australian slang. I was so happy to see that Yujin had been adopted by caring people. When i found out who it was i was a little concerned because of the media but it wasnt bad at all. When the food arrived i smiled. "Ive missed Korean food." I said as i tucked into my kimchi jjigae. Hoseok who was sat in my right laughed. "When you go back to australia we will have to send you some food." I nodded and smiled. He was alot cuter in person than on the tik tok edits...not that i watched them.

Yujin POV:

"How long are you staying for?" I asked Joonah as Jungkook kindly cut my steak. "About a week." She said. I nodded. Was I already making a mental list on what I wanted to do with my sister? Aha, yes i was. That was untill i realised. "Wait, i wont be able to see you much because of school." I said dissapointed. "Ah, we talked to the head and he said you could do the work when your back." Jin said. I smiled. "Good." I was super excited to do things with Joonah. We could go to the park, watch a movie...anything really. "Do you still play guitar?" Joonah asked. "No not since it was thrown out of the window by Kate." I said. "She said it was too loud and that it sounded horrible." Joonah stared at me. "She threw you guitar- Shes lucky i dont throw her." She said. I smiled. After we finished eating we all decided to go on a walk. Changbin was giving me a piggy back and Joonah was talking to Hobi. As we walked I started to recognise the scenery.. I looked at Joonah and so did she. She suddenly stopped and went to a plaque next to the road. I got down from Changbins backa and followed her. "It stiil here then..." Joonah said. I nodded. The boys came over. "Oh is that a memorial plaque for your parents?" Han asked. "Yeah." Me and Joonah said at the same time. We decided to go home. Joonah said goodbye and went to where she was staying. "Im excited for tomorrow." I said as we all got back in the car.

SORRY it took a while. School has been a little hectic since its soon to be GCSE time...the 15th May to be exact :(((