Divine

I led Striker into my bedchamber before turning so he could undo the tight lacing that held my gown in place. He managed to get the knot undone and a few laces loose before growling in frustration. Tilting my head back, I breathlessly teased, "You're rather impatient."

"I don't like things standing in the way of what I want." He replied, kissing my exposed neck once before nipping it sharply. I gasped at the surprising sensation of pain and pleasure. 

Apparently fed up with the multitude of laces and buttons, Striker gripped the laces as if to tear them. "Don't you dare," I said, "This is one of my favorites."

"Well, apart from bending you over the bed and lifting your skirts this dress is more of a chastity belt." Striker's deep chuckle rumbled in his chest. Something about that particular mental picture turned me on. Everyone around me treated me like I was worlds above them, but Striker tore through those social barriers like they were paper. 

A grin was all the confirmation he needed from me. Pulling me over to the bed that had been carefully prepared for me by maids, Striker gave me one final wickedly sexy smile before bending me over. My chest pressed against the soft blankets and I gripped them as I felt Striker push my skirts up to my waist. 

A second later, the head of his cock was pressed against my slick folds. Hands gripping my hips, he groaned as he slid inside me. Bent over in this position, I could feel his member stretching me, filling my body and surprisingly heavy. 

"Striker..." I couldn't help but moan.

I could feel each thrust as he rocked into me, sliding out almost completely and then bottoming out. Over and over, he repeated the motion, hitting every nerve in just the right way. Almost immediately, I tumbled headlong into an intense orgasm. 

What felt like hours went by as Striker rode me through several more orgasms. I was putty in his hands, letting him set the pace. My mind was deliciously spinning with pleasure when I felt him thrust deep inside me and then remain still. I heard him growl low as he reached his own release before collapsing on top of me. 

We lay like that for a long time, the only sound the ticking of the clock and our heavy breathing. Still, inside me, Striker kissed my neck, murmuring, "Darlin', you are divine."