Funeral

Flashback

Josie went to Europe, spent some time with her mom and to take a break from everything happened in the past few weeks. She was visiting a museum with her mom where Caroline said she met a young wolf which she wanted to enroll in the Salvatore school. And that's how Josie see that boy again she thought she never would.

Back at the school Sophia's resentment and hatred grew for both the tribid and the phoenix boy who lost his powers. And he ran away as expected. Sophia has planned to get revenge on both of their tormentors. And she did it when she put a charm on Josie's necklace, the one Hope gifted her, all she was waiting for the brunette siphoner to return home.

Lizzie and MG were giving a chance to their broken relationship. However nothing changes for Hope, hunting monsters and keeping everyone safe even if she's hurting inside. The school needed her and with the necromancer's return, they were expecting him to reveal his evil plans.

When Josie returns back, the Salvatore school crises didn't end and no one was expecting her to bring 'oh so handsome wolf' with her.
"Sean" Sophia voiced her surprise, seeing the wolf boy standing in front of, well and alive.
"...and you're here too" he turned to Josie "Am I gonna find more people I've encountered?"
"Sean. Sophia is a succubus and a student here" the succubus raised her brow at Josie's statement and for a brief moment the necklace glow
"Also we are dating" The brunette added with a smile.
The curly haired blonde boy looked around in amazement and maybe a little frightened
"...a school full of supernaturals and your mom is a vampire who gave birth to you and your twin"
"It's little complicated" the brunette said. He shook his head
"I don't know Jo, it's all overwhelming" he replied as the brunette made him sit on a chair in the common room
"I was in a coma after we..." He glanced between Sophia and her and it's clear that he still gave Josie that love eyes "... I don't remember what happened that night and one day one my coach asked me to enroll in a school where people can help me and accept me for who I am. Your mother assured me that. But whenever I think about that night I beleive everything goes back to you"
"Goes back to what?" Lizzie came towards them with MG, their hands intertwined as she removed her grasp from the vampire to embrace her sister. She looked at the wolf boy who, good-looking and charming and anyone would think Lizzie might go for him but she held the hands of her mate squeezing a little as she asked her sister
"You didn't tell me you're bringing someone with you"
"Lizzie, Sean here is a student. Mom already talked to dad about his transfer here"
"Sean?... As you mean..."
"Jo. I think we should show him his room" Sophia interrupt "You look tired wolf boy"
Josie nods at her as she gave her sister an apologetic look
"I promise I'll tell you everything after" the brunette leave with the succubus to give him a tour of the school and show him his room.

"Is something wrong?" MG asked onced he realised Lizzie's disbelief
"No. Josie didn't mention she was bringing her ex lover" Lizzie exclaimed
"You mean Sean???"
"Sean?" They both heard the voice behind them and turned to find the tribrid standing as her armed crossed. She looked over them finding no one as she asked
"I heard Josie's back..." She sounds nervous but she looked again to the couple "what are you two talking about?"
"Oh the new student Josie brought with her. Se..." Lizzie stepped on his foot stopping him from saying his name.
"It's nothing important actually. You know what we should be going. MG and I really need some bonding time" Lizzie glared at her boyfriend smiling wide
"Uh... Yeah" the vampire replied still confused. And Lizzie dragged him with her.
"What the..." The tribrid murmured at their weird behaviour.

Once they are out of sight and far enough where Hope can't hear them MG stopped her
"What was that?" He asked the blonde twin
"MG you can't tell Hope that Sean is the new boy"
"Wait why not?" He asked. Lizzie sighed. Of course he didn't know and she tells him everything Josie told her about Sean.
"Hope is on edge lately and if she finds out that the boy who tried to sleep with my sister to mark her..." She look around them as none of the students were paying attention to their conversation"...It's not gonna end we'll for any of them"