A Date

Flashback

Josie's flight land at Paris airport. Caroline was there to took her daughter her home.
"Oh honey...I missed you" Caroline hugged her daughter
"We met few weeks ago" Josie stated
"A mother's heart always missed her child" Josie smiled at her mother.
"Come on let's go, we have lot to discuss on our way back" She said taking her luggage and making their way out of the airport to the parking area where she parked her car.
"I want to help you find the solution to the merge" Josie said out of the blue.
Caroline stopped at her tracks, sighed. She placed the luggage in the car trunk returning back to Josie.
"I knew you would say something like that"
"So you're agreeing?"
"No" Josie huffed at her.
"You are a kid honey and I want my kids to have a normal life. At least high school"
"Well we aren't normal, we have problems every time on our back and I want to help you find a solution to it"
"We will discuss about it later, get in" They both sat in a silence during the ride.
"Are you sure about this Josie? Living without your sister..." Caroline asked her
"I know it won't be easy but I have to try" She replied looking at through the car window.
"You can tell me anything you know that right"
"I know mom"
"So what brought you here?"
"A rejection" the brunette replied reminding the worst day of her life.

Josie get admission in a school it was nearly end of a semester but her mother being a vampire made it easy for her. She rented an apartment for Josie to stay near the school while Caroline continued her tour in search of a solution to merge. The first day at her apartment she met a blonde girl, who has the same blue eyes which often remind her of her mate.
"I thought I have this apartment to myself" the blonde said to her
"I thought that too"
Mrs. Williams came to their room informing that they both book the apartment same time so there was a problem. She insisted them to share the apartment, Sophia refused to her but at last she has to agreed.

Josie find her new roommate little mysterious. First thing she noticed about her was that she spent most of nights with different person which always irritated her. She caught her most of the times doing the deed on the couch. She set up a 'no sex at home' rule only for her roommate to break it every other night. Despite of all she was great friend to Josie, they shares long night chats and movies, shopping in the weekends when Sophia dragged the brunette with her. She flirted with her more often which she always finds to denied her. Sophia was suspicious in more ways to her. That's how one day she uncovered the truth of the blonde to became a saccubus.

That night, Josie wasn't afraid of her but Sophia was, to lose a friend maybe more than that. She has her suspicion that Josie was a witch which sometimes scared her too. In her life Sophia always got whoever she chose to preyed on but Josie was never affected by her. Josie took that news of her being a supernatural very well than she expected. Josie also told her about her being a siphoner witch and why she was away from her home town. The confession Josie made to her was mostly because she was charmed by the saccubus. Her seduction always worked on her but it never lead them to the bed.

The first few weeks went smoothly for the saccubus but for the siphoner she had to go through the unendurable pain. She passed out for a week during the first full moon that her mother had to come from Germany to visit her in very short notice. Josie assured her mother that she will be fine but in reality she didn't know the answer to that. When Sophia learned about Josie and the rejection she asked her to move on. She sent her on a few blind dates but Josie didn't get her mind off of a certain blue eyed girl. The next month went like the first one and they started to believe there was something wrong with the mate bond. Her condition was getting worse, Sophia told her to inform her family but Josie refused her not wanting to involve her family in this.