Losing Control

Flashback...

Next day the twin wake up with a knock on their door only to find their father. He asked them to go on a trip to Maple Hallow because Alaric got slugged last night and threw the urn into the river the previous night. He also noticed that Josie seemed to be off and more like she had cried. He asked his daughters about what happened but Josie didn't say much. She knew Hope would go with them to find mystical artifact. She denied his request saying that she wasn't feeling well but she did insisted to her sister to go with them so she couldn't missed a chance of her play the hero role in a mission. Lizzie argued with her, asked the brunette about the events that happened yesterday night but Josie didn't tell her which got her mad and she stopped asking and finally agreed to went with her dad. The brunette saw the concern look in his father's eyes and she assured him that she needed a rest and she would be fine at the school campus. Alaric hesitated but agreed to leave her behind as finding the urn was important and it was his fault it was misplaced from the Salvatore School.

Hope, on the other hand was broken too. She felt the sadness and sorrow radiates in their bond. She felt that too. She was just trying to be strong in front of everyone. Landon asked her what happened to her but she didn't tell him. She had a beautiful and understanding relationship with the curly haired boy. If she would have told him the truth Landon would understand her no doubt. But she couldn't, after all it was all her fault. She told him she needed some alone time and he didn't object her. When the headmaster inform her about their current situation on the urn she thought it was a good distraction for her. She would have time to think about all of the previous events the night before that. She agreed to go on a search trip to Maple Hallow. There probably would some kind of mosters chasing after the artifact at least she got to get out her frustration on them.

Josie slept for long time trying to stay unconscious so that she didn't think about her mate and the way she rejected her. She kept turning side to side but she couldn't fell asleep as the every memory was itching her through the mattress she was laying on. She sighed in frustration, she was feeling a roller coaster of emotion and currently all she could think about was her sister being right about Hope.

Lizzie have told her the tribrid would never be their friend but despite of her best efforts she always felt attracted to her, now she knew why. She was her mate. She couldn't be a stupid school girl who spent their whole time on thinking about their exes and crying in their room. Even though she wasn't in a relationship. She had to get over it and move on. But how could she move on because Hope wasn't just a crush, she was her mate and it was hurting her soul as the rejection was just the beginning of the miserable life she would have in the future. She couldn't go through that. She needed to find a way to end this before it become something more destructing to her.

She got out of bed and took a shower. She got ready for the day ahead of her as most of the students were leaving for the spring break. She made her way to the library where she saw her best friend in the corridor. MG. He seemed to go to the twin's room but he find the brunette at the midway.
"Jo" he approached her "I thought I should check up on you, how are you?" He asked the siphoner. Josie gave him him a slight nod
"MG..." She remembered crying in his arms when she break down from the rejection. He was there to help her and it was him who brought her to her room
"I'll be good" She masked a fake smile "thanks for yesterday though" She cleared her throat even thinking about yesterday constrict her chest "I didn't know what I'd do if you weren't there"
"Anytime Jo. You know you can talk to me... I still couldn't believe what i heard yesterday was true" He shook his head in disbelief "I'm so sorry I never thought Hope would have done something like that..." Josie interrupted him
"Did you tell anyone about her?" She asked him not wating to people know about her and the tribrid.
"No"
"That's good cause I don't want anyone to know about what happened between me and .... her" she tell him. He just stared at her
"You gotta tell Lizzie at some point she was worried about you and..."
"No MG you can't even tell Lizzie, she already hate Hope enough that if she would find out she would definitely try to kill her"
"Lizzie... she is..." MG stuttered. Josie eyed him up and down as he sighed and tell her
"She's my mate Jo and I won't be surprised if she would find out on her own" Josie's lips formed a small smile at the new information her friend given to her. No doubt why her sister acting weird earlier around the vampire boy because they are mates.
At least one of them got the right partner.
"Did you guys... you know talk about it?" She asked
"I was going to talk to her. Never got the chance" he replied "I think she is avoiding me on purpose"
"She was planning her royal date for her soulmate ever since we were five" the brunette tell "She will come around"
"Did she not want me?" He feared if Lizzie would do something to him. Talking about rejection remind her about Hope. The girl she fell for, her mate.
"Lizzie wouldn't do that. She isn't heartless like..." She didn't finished her sentence, her heartbeat increases which couldn't go unnoticed by the vampire in front of her. MG put his hand on her shoulder in order to comfort her but she back away
"I need to go" She said as she walked away from the vampire.