Twin Flame

Flashback

Sophia was in a bar, sitting at the counter taking a sip of her drink she eyed around the crowd of the people to select her victim for tonight. Her eyes landed on a dark haired man on the dance floor. She put her drink at the counter making her way to the dark haired man.
"You got a way with your hips" She complement him. He checked her up and down, smiling at her comment.
"Why don't you try out" he replied, taking his hand out offer her. Sophia slide her hands in him, locking their finger, they starts to dance together.
"You're like you own the dance floor" She told him
"Because I am" he replied swinging her around just to pull her back.
"You're the owner?" She asked him
"Not me, my dad" He answered
"Isn't the same thing" She chuckled.
While dancing they move closer. Their body heats became unbearable as the saccubus leaned in to initiate the kiss. Sophia pulled him closer by placing hand on his neck slightly squeezing it. He winced as the saccubus stopped.
"I had an accident yesterday... but it's alright" he groans as he kissed her back getting lost in the hunger feeling of lust in their tounge. He pulled apart looking at her eyes.
"I was watching you the whole time when I came at the evening, I just didn't know how to approach you" he said. Sophia heard him, which only increase her hunger more.
"It's a good thing here I am" She replied kissing him again.
"Do you want to... continue this somewhere else?" He asked hesitantly.
Sophia nodded at him.
They made their way out of the club when another man approached them.
"Mavrik, so good to see you bro" the man said hugging him.
"Jay, hey man, what are you doing here?" He asked once he break the hug
"Just came to enjoy myself..." he replied while he looked at Sophia, his denomour changed suddenly as he eyed the saccubus.
"But I can see you have a company" he told her. Before Mavrik could replied anything else he added "I'll let you leave, see you soon" he said moving past him.
After Jay left them Mavrik turns to Sophia again
"Are you sure you want to... go to my place?" He asked her again
"I would really like you show me what's you got in there" she said seductively. Mavrik chuckled at her. As they leave the club in his car.

His apartment wasn't far from the club, it was a 10 minutes ride to his fancy apartment. He unlocked the door let her in and led her to his bedroom. He was quite nervous for a one night stand with an unknown girl he just met an hours ago. Sophia on the other hand was getting frustrated as she wanted to get it done as soon as possible. Sophia sat on the edge of the bed while he removed his jacket putting it on a chair. He grab a bottle of alcohol from a cabinet near the closet. He grab two bottles, pouring the liquid in it and handed one to Sophia. He looked at her admiring every features of her body
"Is it weird that I'm suddenly feeling very attracted to you" he asked her while Sophia places the glass on the table. She moved closer to him taking his glass from his hand.
"I have that effect on people" She smiled wickedly.
"It just don't feel..." he paused for a second "good"
"Don't worry, I'll make you feel good" She smirked as she placed the glass on the table and unbuttoned his shirt. He smiled at her actions and let her do what she was doing to him. He was confused yet he wanted to spent his night with her. Unknown to the fact that the saccubus held him under her charms.

She kissed him hungrily wanted while removing his belt and unzipping his pants. He responded to the kiss with the same intensity as he removed her top revealing the saccubus in her black strapless bra. His eyes darkened with lust while Sophia continued kissing him from his lips to his neck, sucking the skin beneath her. The heat radiates within them making it hard for the saccubus to hold her back from sucking the life out of him. He was lost in the perfect body of the saccubus while she removed his pants with his boxers freeing the erection. Her eyes flashed green and she removed the rest of the clothing she wore. She started riding him while felt the bliss of pleasure. Moans and groans filled the room while the saccubus was getting high on each passing second. When she reached to her climax she knew it was the moment she would lose control and without her realising she started consumed the life energy from Mavrik. He squirmed under her trying move from the bed and away from her as his survival instincts kick in.
"Wh-aat... are...you...do..." He managed to asked her before he felt he couldn't form any words. The words took out from his mouth as his heart slowed it's rhythm. The last thing he kept repeated in his mind that it wasn't the end... it can't be...