Oblivion

A year later

Josie's POV

I found myself again in the midst of the dark forest I've been here before and I came to recognise the every part of this forest. Nobody was there, nothing that could move instead the only thing which live here. The white wolf. The only living being I met here every time I fell asleep. This is a dream and I know I need to be here. This place make more sense than the real world. It's where I always felt in peace. I sat leaning against the tree near the bank waiting for the wolf to came out. I watched the moonlight shining upon the water surface which makes a reflection of it and in few seconds it's makes a complete moon mirroring the sky and I knew the wolf has arrived. It seems more agitated than usual as it came closer to me nudging it's snout in my lap. It's the way showing her affection to me as it needed me to calm her. And just like instincts I embraced the wolf feeling it's warmth as I felt the love radiates from her.

The she wolf I met every time in my dreams. I felt connected to her, something pulling us together, a connection, a bond...

-----------------------------×---------------------------

Dear Diary

It's only been a week for my birthday and we're going to graduate in few months. Lizzie's excited about going to New York with MG. They applied together so in that way they don't have to spend more time away from each other. They make a cute couple but sometimes it's disgusting seeing your twin and your best friend being on all over every time. Not to mention when I caught them having sex in our room. They are inseparable.

Mom's returned from her long trip of searching a way to stop the merge because I'm a heretic now.

Yeah I would've keep records of it in my journal but I lost those last year.

A lot has happened since then. We capture malivore's subconscious in a prison world and saved Landon in the process. Speaking of which Sophia finally forgave him and they got together few months ago. I'm happy for her that she found her mate and everything is going very well for two of them minus the rejecting part. I can't think about being rejected by my mate.

Finch... I love everything about her. Why wouldn't I? She is my mate. We met last year when I went to Mystic Falls High and from the first time I knew she's the mate I was searching for all this time. Later Lizzie discover that Finch is a warewolf which gives me an excuse to come back to Salvatore School with her. Everything is good. Too good to be true. But sometimes I feel this ache in my heart like something's missing from my life. I'm with her but at the same time I want something more.

I shouldn't feel this way, I'm in a relationship with someone and I'm unable to give myself completely to her, which is a subject matter to discuss another time.

Cleo is new to the school. Her and Kaleb got a chemistry, they both didn't have any mates and they are so into each other. They both deserved this. She was imprisoned for years in the artifact until Hope unlocked it.