Truth

The whole ride to the school was quite awkward. The twins and the saccubus sat at the back side of the car while the tribrid kept staring at the brunette through the front mirror as she sat beside Alaric on the passenger seat. Sometimes their eyes locked but the brunette immediately turned away pretending that the longing stares doesn't affect her but it did. Sophia laid her head on Josie's shoulder and Hope had to pretend that it wasn't bothering her.

The whole 20 minutes went away like this. They didn't talk much. Josie did mention the threat on her friend to her farher and now they also targeted the brunette as she always rescued her friend. When they reached at the school ground the twins went back to their room, so did Sophia.
Hope and Alaric took the vampire in their car trunk to the warewolf cellar. Hope put the barrier spell around the cell.
"This should hold him till he wake up" The tribrid mentioned. Alaric looked deep in thought.
He sighed "I thought Josie being away from the school would keep her out of trouble but it seems like there are always problems in their life" he said mentioning his daughters.
"We will figure it out Dr. Saltzman" the tribrid replied "I won't let her get hurt"
"If malivore wasn't enough, why does they are following them?" He questioned
"Not them, it's that weird saccubus who they want" Hope corrected him "Which is why Josie's in danger too"
"Is that the only thing that you criticise her" He asked. When the tribrid heard the approaching footsteps towards the cellar.
"There is a vampire held hostage in this school without my knowledge" The new headmaster spoke as he entered in the basement.
"Did I forgot to report him?" The tribrid asked sarcastically.
"We need him for some quarries then we will decide if it's a risk to getting him out"
"Which is the subject matter of my school Mr. Saltzman. I think you overstayed your welcome" The headmaster tell him.
"Keep me updated" he tell Hope before leaving the basement.
The tribrid just gave him a fake smile and leave the cellar too. While the headmaster stare at the unconscious vampire.

--------------------------×-------------------------

Sophia was walking to her room when she saw the decoration for the decade dance. She made her way towards the room, the programme was about to start. She turned back to go to her room when the curly haired boy approached her.
"Are you not you coming to the dance?" He asked her
"Oh I'm just back from a tough night" she replied to him.
"You should join, dancing is a stress release" he tell her feeling little nervous.
"I'll think about it" She replied and move past the boy to her room.

Lizzie and Josie went to their room.
"Where were you the whole day?" Josie asked her sister
"I'm sorry if I died multiple time just because not to get kill by a monster to find our way out because we suck at maze" Lizzie tell dramatically to her twin.
"You were with Hope... I thought you hated her" her voice was in disbelief.
"Hope and I got stuck in a labyrinth by a malivore monster"
"So you're... friends now?" The brunette twin asked.
"It's not that..." Lizzie noticed Josie stumbled at her step.
"Are you okay" She asked the brunette.
"Yeah I'm fine..." Josie replied as she remembered her conversation with MG. "Lizzie I want to tell you somethings, it's about..." She was saying when Lizzie interrupted her
"I want to tell something to you too Jo. It's what Hope told me earlier..."
They both interrupted when the saccubus barged in their room without knocking.
"Josie... I want you to go to dance with me" Sophia request to her friend which was more like a demand.
"Didn't you got attacked by a vampire an hour ago" Lizzie mocked her
"I did..." Sophia glanced at Lizzie with a fake smile "thanks for your concern Elizabeth..." She used her full name to irritate her. She looked at Josie
"The dance will be start in 5 and I want to go... so what do you say sweetheart... be my date?" She asked the brunette using her charms. Josie knew the saccubus was doing this and she still got under her effect but she managed to broke her charms
"I told you to stop doing that Soph... it's only matter of time when you'll lose control" The brunette said little disappointed at her friend.
"What are you even doing?" Lizzie questioned her crossing her arms.
"Fine... I know you're mad that I didn't listen to you... but can you... do this for me... please" She gave the best puppy eyes she could muster. Josie sighed defeated
"Fine... let me find a dress" She replied. Sophia squeal in happiness.
"I'll be waiting for you" She said kissing her cheek and glared at Lizzie before making her way out of the twin's room.
"She's being all over you and calling you by nicknames" Lizzie accounted "What kind of friends are you?" She asked her sister "With benefits?" She added
"It's nothing like that Lizzie" The brunette tell her "Yeah we may have kissed some times but it's because she charmed me. She is a saccubus, it's her basic nature..." Josie reminisced their intense moments
"You mean she's basically a slut"
"Even if I wanted to some parts of me never let me move on from the past" Josie tell her. Lizzie didn't replied to her as she remembered what had Hope told her.
"Okay... now I'm calling dibs on the bathroom first" Josie said and went to the bathroom to get ready.