Apology

Flashback...
(Sophia's POV)

I felt the air caressing my skin. It was cold. I opened my eyes I was in a bed which doesn't feel familiar. It was soft and the fragrance of mint was in the air. I felt like I was asleep for years. I tried to get up but my body hurts and I felt weak. I looked around my surroundings. The room was very spacious and clean. The window was open, there were clouds and it was allowing the cold wind to entered the room. The walls was painted yellow and there was couch in front of the bed. There was a drawer next to my bed. A jug placed with water in it. I was admiring the beauty of the room when I heard the door opened to my room. A raven haired girl entered with another girl by her side. Sho was holding a tray which contain a bowl with some herbs, a cup and a knife. The raven haired girl came close to the bed, my side. I tried to get up using all the energy left in me.
"Easy there girl" She said with a British accent and help me get up. The another girl just stand there holding the tray with her.
She placed the cushion behind my back and I sat leaning against the headboard.
"Thank you" I finally able to say something. She looked at me with an amused smile. She sit besides me.
"Here drink this'' She gestured the another girl to came forward and hand her the cup. It has some red liquid in it. 'Seems like blood but smells different'
I didn't ask any questions and drank the liquid. It tastes just fine. I felt how dried and hungry I was.
I have some questions I could asked her for starter- 'how did I end up here?' The last thing i remebered was searching for help because... I couldn't remember. My family? My people? Who am I?
She noticed the questioning look on my face
"You must have so many questions. Perhaps I can only answer one" She said and took away the cup handling it back to the other girl. She placed the tray on the table beside my bed and took the cup and leave the room.
"Do you know me?" I asked her slightly panic. I didn't have my memories but I could say I wasn't feeling normal.
"You're Sophia Halsey, the saccubus princess. I'm Lauren" She tell me. I am a royal. Somehow this information doesn't ease my worries.
"Why am I here?" I asked her "And where are my family?" She get up from my bed and closed the window.
"Sophia..." She said my name in a whisper. Her voice was smooth and she looked like a goddess herself and all I could think of that moment was to take her on my bed right there.
"That was a long time ago" What does that even mean? "You were under a sleeping spell over 700 years" I couldn't believe the words escape her mouth. How does that even possible. She came closer to my bed.
"You are the only saccubus alive. I found your coffin few months ago in a cave. I was surprised to saw a life, still breathing inside a coffin. You looked so beautiful and innocent. Soon I came to realised someone put a spell on you" I was taken aback by everything's she was telling me. She placed her hand on my cheek caressing it. Her eyes flicker between red and brown.
"I did my research on you and I was shocked to find out the myths were true after all. You are a saccubus and not only any other saccubus, your are a princess, a queen" She said with an uncertain look on her face. She took her hand back and sat on the bed beside me. She had fair skin with wavy raven hair and her eyes were brown. She was beautiful.
"Where are my family then?" I asked her. If it was 700 years ago is it possible that they are... No. I can't think that.
"There is no existence of them. You are the only one" I felt the wall spinning around me. My head hurts and my heart sank at loss of my people my family.
There was other things too. I didn't remember any of them. I didn't know what to feel anymore.
"Why don't I remember any of it?"
"I don't have answer to that" I nodded at her response.
It was becoming hard for me to deny her body and to control my urge.
"What is happening to me?" I asked her slightly fear of the outcome.
"I know what it is" She smirked and wave her hand whispering something and the door opened and the same girl walked in. Lauren get up and looked at the girl straight in her eyes
"Don't move, you're going to enjoy this" She tell the girl and I noticed her pupil dilated. Lauren turn back to me and gesturing me to come forward and I did.
"Go ahead love, it will be fun" She tell me and I lunge forward kissing the girl in front me who didn't move but moan at my kisses. I devoured her lips sucking and biting it as if I was craving more of it. My hand trailed to her waist to her breast caressing it.
Lauren was was watching us as she moved behind the girl and smirked st me. She started to kiss her neck as I moved my kisses to her chest. The girl was moaning, she was enjoying it as much I was. Then I saw Lauren's eye turned red and black veins appears. Her canines elongated and she pierced her fangs in her neck sucking the blood. It was hot rather a turn on for me seeing her like this. The girl squirmed between us but she was held between two strong grip. I felt as my body reacted on it own and I started to kiss her again and I was sucking so hard and I felt as I felt the energy passes me through her, she was becoming weak, I didn't want to kill her but I could control myself. It was an amazing feeling when I felt the power in me emerged and my weakness reduced. I kept sucking and Lauren kept drinking from her and after few minutes the girl between us fall on ground. Dead...
What have I done?