Let's move on

She was walking around the forest she was familiar with all too well. This time she wasn't lost in thoughts or upset about being away from her mate she was happy. She rushed past to the green trees, moving at a rapid pace to reach to the bank. She sat on the bank side, watching the moon, reflecting it's shadow. She waited for the wolf to come out from behind but it didn't. She got scared, it never took the wolf this long to meet her. So instead of waiting she decided to search for her. She wandered around the dark forest looking for the golden orbs she admired so much but she didn't find it. She started to feel anxious when she didn't see her. She heard snap of branches "Hope..." She shouted her name but noting came out. She moved closer to the source of the sound "Hope" but the wolf disappointed her again. She was scared what if it was a wild animal invade in this area of the forest but she encourage herself to move further and look behind the bushes....

It was a weird dream. She couldn't met her mate there but she didn't let the negative thoughts consume her positive feelings. She smiles thinking about her mate and begin her day.
She was ready to move past the anger and grudges, she held towards the tribrid. When Lizzie told her she wasn't in a relationship with the phoenix boy and she was upset after the rejection. It maybe because of the mate bond. They were special and she wanted to try it out with her mate. She wanted to believe in the tales she heard when she was little. When the two lovers separated and meet again, they apologies and confess their love to each other then nothing will ever tear them apart. It was time that she forgive her mate and confess her feelings and they would get their happy ending just like any other fairy tales.

On the other hand she was scared too, what if Hope didn't feel the same? What if Hope rejects her again? What if something happen this time too? These what ifs also invaded her mind, she wanted a new start but her past always place a doubt in her mind. She didn't wanted to get hurt again. The possibility of the negative and positive outcome of today consumed her thoughts and in the end the strong one is win. But she wanted to take that risk.

She took a shower and wear a yellow top with black skirt. She was nervous to tell Hope about her feelings but it was the right thing and she wanted to make everything right between them. She went to cafeteria but didn't find her saccubus friend there. She was worried about Sophia after the spell she performed yesterday. Sophia was unconscious, maybe she should check on her. After breakfast she went to check up on Sophia but Lizzie grabbed her and took her to the town square.

"Reporting for portal duty. I brought backup" Lizzie says as Hope was sitting on a bench where they last found the portal to malivore. Beside Lizzie the brunette was standing fidgeting with her fingers when she looked at the tribrid but Hope didn't match her gaze as she looked down. Lizzie sat on the bench beside of Hope with Josie on her right.
"So this is nice. Right? Us... together again" Lizzie asked while mentioning them
"It's great" "It's awesome"
"I mean for the two of you not talking to each other because of a past misstep... I think we're more evolved than that as a woman"
"Absolutely" "without a doubt"
"Good. Because personally I've never been better. My work paid off, my mind is sharp and all perceive mental break downs were a figment of my imagination fed by two manipulative vampires who will remain forever my enemies"
"What's going on with Sebastian?" Hope asked the blonde twin
"Headmaster downtown abbey wants us to enroll him to keep him off the streets. But after deliberately letting me think that I was unwell I will not let that happen"
"You should forgive MG" Josie said
"Never"
"He didn't want to hurt you"
"He hid things from me. Zero stars"
"He isn't the only one hurting his mate" Josie said eying the tribrid
"I didn't want to hurt you either" Hope states looking at the brunette
"Yeah well zero stars" She noticed the prism in tribrid's hand
"Is that what I think it is?" She asked the tribrid
"Yeah" She nodded while Hope handed her the prism "here, I don't need it anymore" Josie took the prism from her.
"Look at us, clear hearts and minds. Letting the power of intellect rule the day over our emotions. Moving forward with dignity and grace. This is the true definition of girl power" Lizzie engulfed both her sister and the tribrid in a side hug "I'm proud of us"