Trouble II

She was sitting at a bank in a dark forest. Staring at the lake admiring it's beauty. She heard the twig sound behind her and turned to find the same white wolf, she's been seeing in her dreams. It is a dream. She always wonders who that wolf might be but with time she knew it was her mate. The wolf within Hope, who never got the chance to admire her mate. The wolf came to her, snuggle up to her chest as the brunette petted it's back. They were in deep silence just staring at the nature in front of them. It was the place where she found herself in peace. She always thought when she would die she would come back to this place in afterlife. But at the moment she was in peace even if it wasn't real...

Josie woke up with a knock on her door. She got up on an empty bed beside her. Lizzie wasn't there. They talked about the past yesterday and fell asleep. It was good to share everything with her sister. She still felt the heaviness in her chest like something still need to be out.
She got up and opened the door only to find the saccubus standing there.
"Rise and shine sleepyhead" She let herself in as Josie closed the door and turned to her.
"What are you doing here, it's still 9 in the morning" Josie asked her
"Exactly and you owe me a tour" Sophia replied. "I still didn't know my ways around here" Josie sighed
"Okay let me take a shower first" She said grabbing her clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom.

Sophia sat there for a while and look around the room and between the one of the drawers she find Josie's old journal. She always respected her privacy but she wanted to know what did she wrote on her journal. She took the journal and laid on her bed opened to read it.
November 19th 20XX
Dad took us to the planetarium, it was all amazing to know about the different planets but we are fourteenth, we already read about it....

She skipped to few pages

January 8th 20XX
Lizzie got into a fight with Alyssa, they never stand each other. I hope it doesn't stress her out. Dad said he will send us to mom soon to change her medication...

Skipped to few pages

February 23rd 20XX
Hope's a Mikaelson. That's why things always seems complicated with her. It was tragic to lose her parents and uncle like that. Me and Lizzie tried to talk to her but she ignored us and dad always spent most of his time with her instead of us...

Skipped to few pages

April 2nd 20XX
Dad bailed on us to help Hope. I saw them sparring at the dock. She looked very attractive in her new black tank top. I didn't realised I was staring at her until Lizzie called for me. I think watching her with dad sparring became a new hobby for me. I really like their sparring session on the plus point I sometimes heard them talking about some of her family which is still a sore topic for her...

Skipped to few pages

April 18th 20XX
Hope and I got paired for our potion project. She really is a genius. She knew all the spells they taught us in the 10th grade and she was really strong. All because of her tribrid genetics. I think I like her but I don't think she even perceive a friendship with us. Lizzie never liked her because dad gave all his attention to Hope instead of his own daughters. If she would be friends with us than maybe I would have a chance with her....

Skipped to few pages

May 1st 20XX
Lizzie and Hope got into an argument when dad told us that he wouldn't spent his summer with us because they were doing some recruitment work. So this time also we have to went to Europe to meet mom. Lizzie even complaint that I'm siding with Hope which isn't right. I said what I noticed, it's not her fault, dad asked her to help him but Lizzie's saying that I'm obsessed with her. I'm not obsessed with her I just like to talk about her and I also enjoyed watching her sparring with dad, seeing her everyday made me feel happy but I'm damn sure I'm not obsessed with her....