Deal

Somewhere in France,

An old fashioned apartment near the town. A car stopped and a man came out wearing a leather jacket carrying flowers. He pressed the doorbell and within few seconds the door to the house opened, revealing a raven haired girl with brown eyes, she pecked him on his lips and he handed her the flowers. They went inside as she closed the door behind them.

The living hall was decorated with lights and candels with flowers across table in the middle with chairs. There was a bottle of wine with Turkish cuisine placed on the table. The man looked at the surrounding absolutely amazed and impressed.
"Is something special today?" He asked the girl
"Can't I have a nice date with my lover?" She grinned at him. He came close to her smashing his lips to the raven haired girl in front of him. Kissing her while his hand went behind her back moving down to grab her ass. The kiss was intense as it lasted few minutes before the girl pull away.
"We have time for this after the dinner" She said while gesturing him to sit on a chair.
"Sure thing" he smiled sitting on the table. The girl sat as well, taking the bottle in her hand she pour the wine in the glass.
"So Max, you didn't tell me you sent your friends to Virginia?" She asked him. He tensed at the question
"I have it under control, everything is fine" he replied while try to hold her hand and squeeze it.
"Where's your dinner?" He asked looking at the only plate on the table. Then the door bell ring.
"It's on the door" She replied while stand to open the door when the delivery man enter with a box in his hand and a bottle of champagne.
"Don't scream, don't run" She said compelling him. He just nod at her.
She took his hand and cut his wrist and placed it above an empty glass. When the glass filled with his blood she leave his hand but not before sucking it. Max just watched her whole time not saying anything.
"Did you really have to do that"
"Relax darling. Besides it's fun" She answered him
"That's enough...Toby" She looked at his batch on his t-shirt "There is a med-kit in a cabinet across the kitchen" She tell him and the delivery man walked away.
She came back to table and mixed the blood with the wine and offered one to Max.
"Have at it darling" She tells him taking a sip of her drink and Max drank as well.
"So what happened with all of your vampires?" She asked him
"She isn't alone Lauren, someone's helping her" he gulped before continuing "They caught Dylan and... it was the tribrid"
Lauren drink her blood-wine and just huff in disappointment.
"And you didn't think that to tell me she was friends with the tribrid"
"Lauren, my love, I've got it under control I promise you she will be here soon" he replied and suddenly chocked at his drink and started to cough blood
"Oh honey you disowned me" She tells him taking the last sip of her wine. Max growled at her
"What did you put in this?"
"Oh some witchy stuffs mixed with vervain and every other thing which could kill a vampire" She shrugged. He growled loudly and throw the table between them across the wall and lunge forward to choke her.
"You bitch" Lauren smirked at him
"You had it easy max cause now I have to deal with the tribrid alone" she replied and started to siphon him until he fall on the ground dead.

Toby walked in seeing the chaos in the living room, he stare at her. Lauren eyed him up and down.
"We had some unfinished business to do" She tell Toby looking at Max's dead body and again turns to look at him "You'll do" She came forward and capture his lips with hers and started kissing him.

--------------------------×---------------------------

Lizzie denied her sister's request when she asked her to help her with samurai as they were chasing a oni/demon. She said Josie that she has some important stuffs to do. After spending few hours in her room she she finally prepared herself to go to the vampire's room. MG and Kaleb were in their room when she approached them. They were talking about something which the blonde siphoner couldn't hear but when she reached to them they stopped talking. Lizzie looked between the two vampires and her eyes shifted on MG a little longer.
"I want one of your vampire's help?" She said looking at Kaleb.
"You can talk to my acquaintance" Kaleb smirked and stand up to leave the room. He mouthed 'You got it bro' to MG and closed the door behind him.
"He did not just..."
"Lizzie..."
"I want you do a head dive" She came straight to point. He cleared his throat
"To whom?" He asked her
"Sophia is hiding something and I want to you know what is it" She tells him
"And how do you think we're going to do that? If she didn't want to tell us she would never let me enter her mind" he replied
"That is why I'll put her on a sleeping spell while you do your work with her brain" She tells him in a duh tone
"Lizzie it should be her decision to make, you can't just force her to do something she didn't want"
"Oh You can relate with her right cause you're both liars" She snap at him
"Lizzie... I told you I didn't mean to keep it from you and it wasn't my place to say"
"You watch me suffer the whole time and never said a word... so much for being a mate" She was mad, she blamed MG for all the lost time she spent away from her sister. He scoffed at her statement
"At least I was honest in my relationship unlike you" he snapped back
"I never held you back MG you're free to make your own choices and still you chose to keep things from me...because I can still feel you're hiding something from me" She yelled at him
"You want my help. I won't. Know why cause I'm done Lizzie and I'm not gonna go around and wait for you to acknowledge me" he yelled back and stormed out of the room.