twenty two

no pov |
a soul is combined of three main ingredients.
a passion. a want. a need. different answer for these questions, that is what makes each person so unique.
a soul bleeds into an aura. the color that surrounds you.

if you are blue, and you meet red. it can turn purple if you let them make you purple. these things are not something a person can choose.

Lo'ak te Suli Tsyeyk'itan was yellow.
fiery but friendly, cute and kind. always looking for adventure. the love Cloud Faye's life.

Cloud Faye was white. innocent and pure. curious and cautious. the love of Lo'ak's life.

Neytiri te Tskaha Mo'at'ite was pink. so full of love and life. wanted to help everyone she could. the love of Jake Sully's life.

Jake Sully was gray. kinda bland, but stable. steady and consistent. the love of Neytiri's life.

Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan was red. vibrant and up for a party. true to his word.

Tuk and Kiri were twinflames. that's why they understood eachother so well. both a mixture of white and blue. the bestest friends you could ever have.
all these people. all these emotions.
lives are like spiderwebs. so intricate and thought out. cloud entangled with them.
she deserves a second chance. the universe speaks to eywa

the soul comes into the collections. here, souls either get given back to the body, or exploded into the universe. so the loved ones can always see them.
eywa hears the chime, Cloud Faye's white soul comes in front of her. you can not touch it, but you can feel the temperature. you can speak with the soul.
they're alone. eywa and clouds soul.
cloud, we're going to give you one more chance
the silky voice booms.
only if i get my wings back. the soul vibrates.

cloud.

that's it, that's all i'm asking.
the wings if we give them to you, they could cause trouble within your current clan.
lo'ak? sullys?
no.
then i want my wings.

- vbelle