six

authors note: thank you so so much for reading !! i truly appreciate each and every one of you guys !! ok enjoy the chapter👾

lo'aks pov:
she falls asleep so fast, cuddled up in a ball. i lay on my back, wondering how they could've done this to her. cloud is so angelic, as if she is a model angel. i'd imagine she's the most beautiful one. she looks like she's in heaven.

this is so unusual, i know so much about her, thanks to her "deformity" i can feel so much with her. and yet, i've only met her a couple of hours ago.

she has so much power over me, and. is that ridiculous? she has the same power and pull that the moon has on the sky people's planet.

i want to eclipse her, i want her to want me. i want her to need me. i want to hold her attention for the rest of my life.

i feel so stupid. how can i be so sure? i have to talk to neteyam. will he laugh? will he care .. maybe mom would understand, or dad? i feel stuck because. maybe this is just a silly simple crush.

yeah, no it's, it's nothing.

morning | family breakfast | your pov:
"good morning!" tuk bursts into the hut coming to jump on lo'aks stomach then mine. she's like a little ball of sunshine.
i sit up the cuddle her, tickle her, and hear her innocent giggles. my ears perk up.
soulmate sign? that's what i heard ears peeking up means.. wait-
i look behind me to find neteyam staring, smiling. picking up tuk she says, "family breakfast! we have to go to the hut!"

i walk past neteyam, smiling, slightly blushing. putting tuk down i see that they've cooked up some kind of animal, it smells delicious. after years of eating lab, sky people, food. this looks unbelievable yummy.
"here, here." kiri puts a pillow down next to her for me to sit. tuk sits in my lap. jake makes everyone a plate, while neytiri finishes making it.
"where are the boys?" jake asks me.
"oh, they're still in the hut." i say.
my mind is still on neteyam, i need more signs. give me more signs.

the boys come in, and sit. we all thank jake and neytiri. the food tastes like love, the food tastes like something so foreign. it's not just food, inside my mouth it's dancing on my tongue, making love to my senses. from the vibrant color of the fish?, to the smell of something cooked so well, and now. the buttery texture, the savory taste. i close my eyes to taste it more, to experience it more. it's so warm, it's so soft.
"you're really enjoying it." neteyam jokes at me.
opening my eyes, my pale skin glowing pink. smiling and almost hiding behind tuk.
"you can be more like her, neteyam. it's good to enjoy food like that." jake defends me.
"this tastes so good." i ask neytiri.
"yeah, we caught it this morning, and cooked it over-"
"you caught it? this is, this, you can eat fish?" i'm mindblown.
everyone pities me and my lack of knowledge.
"we'll teach you today, after this food settles neteyam and i will show you how to hunt and cook." lo'ak says.
not looking at me but down at his food.
looking to his left i see neteyam winking.
a wave of glitter and butterfly kisses hit me. neytiri, jake, kiri, tuk, and lo'ak are all eating and not looking.

i wink back.
listen more carefully to me, cloud.
what?

- authors note: hiii i hope you enjoyed this! this is very much still going to be about lo'ak! just need a little, cute, cheeky, storyline lol. anyways, love you guys so much! drink some water, and eat some good food. love you! vbelle