eight

your pov |
jake immediately placed me back into the hut, on my stomach. neytiri went to go rub some vera? that's what they call it, on me to help it help but my tail attached to my neck.
"heal." and suddenly i felt better.
"and they call it a deformity." jake chuckled. standing up with neytiri, they both walk out past their kids. i begin to fall asleep. must've tired myself out from all the crying.
lo'ak comes in, sitting next to me. tucking my soft hair behind my hair.
he's so gentle with me.
neteyam comes in.
"nap time." he lays in lo'aks bed. lo'ak turns to look at him, then back at me. i move so there's a space for him. he lays with me.
"tell me if i'm too close." he whispers.
he's only inches away from my face. laying on our sides, he rubs my face with his fingertips. so soft, so gentle.
"i see you." i whisper.

he stares at me. putting his forehead on mine.
we fall asleep, together. in a state of bliss.

i dream of home, or what i wish was home.
my wings, i dream of them. the protection they gave me.

i wake up before lo'ak, sitting up i see neteyam sitting up. rubbing his eyes.
staring at him he looks over.
"how'd you sleep, princess?" he groggily says.
"great, you?" i ask.
"good, good." he says.

we stare at eachother, suddenly feeling lo'ak wrap his long limbs around me. causing me to fall on my back. he's practically on top of me, arms hugging me, legs holding me.
his head under my neck.
neteyam gets up, walking out. looking down at us laughing, he suddenly lays on the other side of me.
i don't want this moment to end. i feel so comforted. like my dreams are coming to life.

this is my family, my home. right here with these boys.

lo'aks pov:
"how did you sleep, princess?" neteyam says.
i can hear the smirk in his voice.
asshole.
she's smiling, maybe even blushing. i have to get the attention back on us. back on what was just the most perfect moments seconds ago. i need her full attention again.

basically tackling her down. i hear her soft giggles. my girl is so perfect.
kinda mine.. sorta.

- vbelle - the next one will be a longer chapter i swear !! thank you so much for reading !! i appreciate all of you. please remember to drink water and vote!