thirty two

lo'aks pov | the next morning |
-
mom and dad have gone out to find people to sing their petition. to show that the majority of people know she's not some monster. dad said that they're going to hold a meeting about it later today. cloud has been staying in the hut, poor thing. sitting outside with neteyam, waiting for cloud to come out and live life.
silence.

more silence.

"maybe you should go in there and help her release stress." neteyam jokes.

"she would not want to do that right now." i roll my eyes.
maybe. maybe she would-

i stand up, neteyam laughing to himself.
"go get 'em tiger!" he jumps into the water after that.
...
i walk in to see her laying down, she smiles to me. i sit next to her, rubbing her arms. she rests her head on me. maybe she won't want to do anything like that. but she definitely needs me here. i lay down and she comes on top. rubbing her wings. her hair. her face.

she's the furthest thing from a monster and everyone knows it. lifting her face up to kiss me, she smiles.

"i love you." her words are like bliss
"i love you more." i joke.

she smirks at me.
"prove it. show me how much you love me."
shit-

mature content ahead !! love you !!
"can you lay back for me baby." asking her nicely.
"mhm." she does.

kissing her lips, her face, her neck. our tongues intertwining with one another. taking off her top, sucking on her boobs. her head rolls back, moaning in between the sucking. she grabs my braids moaning out. kissing her stomach - hovering over her pussy.

she arched her back waiting for me to take it off. i lay back, smiling at her. rubbing myself.

she's confused but smiles while watching.
"i love you so much, i love you so so much. watch me- watch me play with myself."

she sits up, rubbing my thighs drooling over my dick. rubbing her clothed clit as she watches me.

stroking it staring at her.
"you make me feel so good."

she whines - giving me puppy eyes.
"you want some?"
nodding her head-
"go baby, have it however you want.
i'm all yours."

she puts her mouth on me, spit and saliva going everywhere. as she pumps my dick faster and faster.

"those are getting in the way" nodding to her pants. she smiles slowly taking them off. laying back once more.

like a metal and magnate - i suck on her pussy as if it's the last thing on this earth. as if i've been starved my whole life. my tongue sliding in and out of her.

i can't stop eating her out. i can't can't stop.
"i need it now" she whines.
positioning myself at her entrance. staring at her. we both gasp as it slip in.

going at her favorite speed. making out with those beautiful, soft lips.

she grips my hair as she's about to cum,
"stay inside. oh please baby stay inside." i can't argue, i can't- i know i should but i can't.

she coats my dick in her perfect cum, she rubs her face into the side of the pillow.

she looks like a mess.
but good god she hits the spot.

- vbelle ...
sry?