*2481-2485*

Chapter 2481: Return, Promise Palace!

Listening to Mo Yunjue's words, Baili Hongzhuang felt grateful, and her pretty face burst into a brilliant smile.

"Okay, when we get together in the Lan family, can I teach you disguise?"

She said earlier that she would teach Mo Yunjue the disguise technique, it's just that they have come and gone in a hurry during this time, and they have no chance to say anything else.

When they go to Lan's house, she believes the situation will not be so anxious at first.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, she will be able to teach Mo Yunjue this disguise technique.

A smile suddenly appeared on Mo Yunjue's cold face, and his voice was surprisingly gentle, "Okay."

Shangguan Yingying and Wen Ziran saw Mo Yunjue looking at Baili Hongzhuang with an affectionate gaze, they also sighed in their hearts.

For a long time, they have always felt that Killing Tianlou is too mysterious, and the young master of Killing Tianlou is also a decisive person, but no one has ever thought that the young master of Killing Tianlou would be a kind of infatuation.

This kind of cognition greatly changed their perception of Mo Yunjue, and they felt a little sad for Mo Yunjue.

If a man like him finds his own sweetheart, he should also be a couple of gods and goddesses.

Not long after, Baili Hongzhuang and her party arrived at the teleportation array.

After everyone agreed to meet again next time, the team of Promise Palace, as the first existence, left first.

When Baili Hongzhuang and her party opened their eyes again, they had already appeared in the teleportation formation under the Promise Palace Mountain.

And standing in front of them were the palace lord, the palace lord's wife, and many elders.

Just as the palace lord said when they left, they will be here waiting for them to come back!

When Baili Hongzhuang and her party appeared in the center of the teleportation formation, smiles appeared on the faces of Yu Linfeng and others.

Only glanced slightly, and they found that there were two people missing in the team.

However, these casualties were expected.

There are casualties in almost every battle. As long as the army is not annihilated, it is not bad.

The ten people of Baili Hongzhuang lost two of them. This result is pretty good.

"Palace lord, lady of the lord!"

Baili Hongzhuang and others saluted Yu Linfeng and Nangong Wu, and when they came back, they saw the lord and the lady of the lord personally greeted them, there was an uncontrollable excitement in their hearts.

"Just come back safely, let's go back to the sect first."

Yu Linfeng has a faint smile on his face. He is not aware of the achievements of Baili Hongzhuang and others.

But no matter what, everyone is competing for the Promise Palace. Three months of experience has been very hard. If you ask about the results now, it will hurt everyone's hearts.

Baili Hongzhuang and others also have smiles on their faces. They left the Promise Palace for three months now. When they came back again, they couldn't help but feel happy.

The feeling of going home is always great.

The elders are a little bit worried, and don't know what the results are. This is what they care about most.