*2181-2185*

Chapter 2181: Unconscious, Mu Jinse

Although Baili Hongzhuang was extremely worried about Mu Jinse's situation, Baili Hongzhuang did not lose her calm because of this.

On the contrary, in the eyes of others, Baili Hongzhuang is terribly calm.

Nothing can affect her, all her thoughts are on developing solutions.

The three beasts have been by Baili Hongzhuang's side. Seeing Baili Hongzhuang's serious and hard work, they can only hope that the owner's body can support it.

The owner did not hide anything from them.

Even if the owner has tried her best to stop the worms, she can only delay it for half a month at most.

If the master still has no solution in this half a month, then Mu Jinse will die!

It is precisely because of this that the owner will be so sleepless.

They knew very well in their hearts that if the owner just watched the fall of the person she cared for, she would definitely not be able to bear it.

After all, the master has studied medicine for so long, and she has treated countless people, but she can't save her relatives.

This kind of pain is the most unbearable.

After Gu Jinghe saw Baili Hongzhuang healed Mu Jinse's legs, she was shocked by Baili Hongzhuang.

Baili Hongzhuang can have this kind of ability at a young age. If in a few years, she will definitely be a world-famous genius doctor!

A guy like Yue Siqing is well-known because of her outstanding medical skills, which can be called the first person in the Yue family's medical skills over the years.

However, Baili Hongzhuang is now able to do this before she is twenty years old. This is something that Yue Siqing could not compare to at the beginning!

In these days, no matter what Baili Hongzhuang needs, Gu Jinghe will always configure it all in the first time.

As long as Mu Jinse can be rescued, Sun Moon Palace will do its best.

With the help of Gu Jinghe, Baili Hongzhuang made rapid progress.

On this day, while Baili Hongzhuang was studying, Mu Lingbing suddenly knocked on the door of Baili Hongzhuang's room, her expressions could not hide the panic.

"Yixuan, your grandmother is in a coma."

Baili Hongzhuang heard and immediately stood up, but her serious face did not look unexpected, "I'll go take a look."

Mu Lingbing nodded repeatedly, she and Baili Hongzhuang walked toward the direction of the bedroom.

Situ Yan had never appeared in front of Mu Jinse these days. At this moment, knowing that Mu Jinse was in a coma, he was also anxious, even went to the bedroom with them.

When Baili Hongzhuang and her party arrived at the bedroom, they saw Mu Jinse lying on the bed and had fallen into a coma.

Baili Hongzhuang took Mu Jinse's hand, and her face became darker after a pulse.

Sure enough, such a situation still occurred.

Everyone looked at Baili Hongzhuang's suddenly ugly face, and their hearts sank.

"Hongzhuang, how is Jinse?" Situ Yan asked in a deep voice.

"Although I stopped the outbreak of the worms before, I can't hold it for long.

Now my methods have gradually failed, and the worms are constantly resisting. Once it successfully resists, then"

Next, Baili Hongzhuang didn't say anything, but everyone already understood.