*2451-2455*

Chapter 2451: Is it the Beast King?

When Mo Yunjue saw Baili Hongzhuang's support, his handsome eyes also flashed the color of thinking.

"Hongzhuang is in this state now is very rare, I am afraid it is something she has understood, no one should disturb her."

Mo Yunjue's voice is mild but implied warning. If she is interrupted and quits this state, it will be a great loss for Baili Hongzhuang.

Listening to Mo Yunjue's words, Di Beichen and others looked at each other, and they also had the same idea.

As long as Baili Hongzhuang is not in danger, they will not interrupt this strange state.

Because Baili Hongzhuang and her party are sitting in the first row, they lower their voices when they speak, so other cultivators do not know that Baili Hongzhuang is in this situation.

However, after Baili Hongzhuang fell into an epiphany, Di Beichen and others discovered that Xiao Hei and Xiao Bai on Baili Hongzhuang's shoulders were also looking at the Chaos Monument with motionless eyes. It is the same as Baili Hongzhuang.

Seeing this, everyone couldn't help sighing that Baili Hongzhuang's savvy was amazing, and they didn't expect her contract beasts' savvy to be so amazing.

Di Beichen's eyes were filled with appreciation and joy. He knew Hongzhuang's savvy well. In his opinion, Baili Hongzhuang was born a cultivator, and her talent in cultivation was amazing.

If Baili Hongzhuang did not endure everything that shouldn't be endured, but started to practice as early as Lan Qingyan, then Baili Hongzhuang's current cultivation will be the strongest among them all.

He definitely did not exaggerate this point.

Even if so much time was wasted before, the speed at which Baili Hongzhuang is now catching up is extremely terrifying.

After the battle of the deer is over, it will not be long before Baili Hongzhuang's cultivation base catches up with Lan Qingyan.

By then, it will be the day when Baili Hongzhuang will go to Lan's house.

Now, as the day gets closer and closer, Di Beichen also has deep expectations in his heart.

He is looking forward to the day when Baili Hongzhuang is highly anticipated. He wants to see her take everything back so that there is no more regret.

Time is passing slowly. In this silent hall, everyone seems to be unable to feel the passage of time, and they cherish every minute and every second.

Baili Hongzhuang's epiphany took longer than Di Beichen and others thought. The white lion has successfully broken through to the second stage of the blue realm, and once again returned to Baili Hongzhuang's side.

It's just that when everyone saw the breakthrough of the white lion, their eyes changed a bit.

"Look, is there a king character on the forehead of that contract beast?"

I don't know which cultivator exclaimed, and suddenly everyone's eyes fell on the body of the white lion.

The word king on the forehead of the white lion was covered by Baili Hongzhuang normally, but after the breakthrough, the word king was revealed again.

"There is a king on the forehead, shouldn't this beast be the beast king?"

"I heard that the beast king is like this, and the strength of the beast is so strong, maybe it's really the Beast King."

Wang Yujing, after hearing everyone's speculation, also had a deep shock in his eyes.

When fighting against Baili Hongzhuang earlier, his contract beast shivered. He never understood, his contract beast level is not weak, and it has helped him solve a lot of troubles over the years. His right-hand man in battle.