*2176-2180*

Chapter 2176: Is it Gu Poison!

"Could it be?"

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes flashed with shock. She had never thought about this before, but from Mu Jinse's current situation looking at it, there was clearly only one possibility!

Situ Yan and others looked at Mu Jinse worriedly, and their hearts had already become a mess.

At this moment, all of them suddenly heard Baili Hongzhuang's words, and everyone's eyes fell on her.

"Yixuan, do you know something?"

Mu Lingbing quickly grabbed Baili Hongzhuang's hand, her face was full of anxiety.

"Gu poison."

Baili Hongzhuang murmured two words, but Situ Yan and others' faces changed greatly.

"Gu poison?"

Situ Yan stared at Baili Hongzhuang in shock. Gu poison is rare in normal days, also Gu poison is very damaging and fierce. This notorious poison is prohibitive.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "I saw a trace of poison on the center of my grandmother's eyebrows. It had never appeared before, so I never thought about it."

These days, Baili Hongzhuang always thought that the reason why Mu Jinse looks like this was due to poisoning.

However, among this kind of toxins, there was really no situation that fits Mu Jinse.

After seeing and realizing it was Gu Poison now, Baili Hongzhuang couldn't help but suddenly understand.

If this is Gu poison, then all this can be understood.

"The nasty tricks of Gu poison have long been banned, and the original Wugu clan was directly destroyed. In the Saint Profound Continent, Gu poison had not appeared for many years." Lan Yunxiao's face was calm and composed.

The poison is too insidious, and the methods are extremely cruel.

At the beginning, the Wugu clan was doing evil in the Saint Profound Continent, and then the clan was annihilated.

Since then, Gu poison had disappeared from everyone's sight.

They never thought that Yue Siqing would use this poison on Mu Jinse, but now that they thought about it carefully, they only felt that there was nothing but this kind of poison that could cause Mu Jinse to suffer so much.

"Hongzhuang, if it is Gu poison, do you have a way to remove it?"

The complexions of Situ Yan and others have become very ugly, because the poison had disappeared for so many years, so many doctors don't know much about Gu poison, but some ancient books will record one or two.

Only relying on those records, it was obviously impossible to crack the poison.

Besides, Baili Hongzhuang is so young that she has never been exposed to Gu poison at all.

At this moment, it is not easy to tell Mu Jinse she has been poisoned by Gu, let alone detoxify it.

Di Beichen's gaze was fixed on Baili Hongzhuang's body. He knew that Baili Hongzhuang was special, but he didn't know whether Baili Hongzhuang knew about this aspect.

"Let me first see what kind of Gu poison it is."

Baili Hongzhuang's eyes sank, and she didn't say anything else.

Even if it is Gu poison, there are many kinds.

When she was in the previous life, Gu poison was a toxin that made people fearful.