*1681-1685*

Chapter 1681: Means, Killing the Sky

"You go to investigate the things of Lan Yunxiao Family back then, investigate carefully, and bring me all the useful news."

Mo Yunjue, handsome eyebrows locked up, he only knew a little about the matter at first, but he didn't know enough about it.

Now that he knows that this matter is related to Hongzhuang, he naturally has to investigate it clearly.

He must understand what happened in the first place before he can know how to help Hongzhuang to the greatest extent.

'Subordinates obey!"

The man bowed, then went out.

As long as the young master commands, they will not have any questions!

After everyone left, Mo Yunjue looked at the bright moon outside the window, his eyes flashing cold murderous aura.

These brutal guys have done such an unforgivable thing to Hongzhuang, and he will surely make them pay the price.

Thinking about it carefully, Mo Yunjue suddenly understood why Di Beichen would let Hongzhuang participate in the assessment contest alone.

Obviously, the mystery of Hongzhuang's life experience had been known before the start of the assessment contest.

He's afraid that Di Beichen has been investigating this matter all this time. According to the news from his subordinates, it has been a while since the Di Beichen will find the Tiantian Tower.

Just because he was not in Killing Heaven Tower, there was no response to this task.

In this way, Di Beichen has always been concerned about Hongzhuang and has been busy with Hongzhuang's affairs.

Hongzhuang participated in the assessment competition to improve her strength, while Di Beichen took advantage of this time to find a way to rescue Hongzhuang's parents.

It's just that the Yue family is too concealed, so Di Beichen has never been able to know the exact location of Lan Yunxiao and his wife.

As a family of medicine, the Yue family cannot be underestimated, and they are far more powerful than the ordinary family of cultivation.

For so many years, many seriously ill cultivators have sought help from the Yue family. It is precisely because of this that the Yue family is full of peaches and plums.

Even for Di Beichen, as the young master of the Tiangang Sect, it is not a simple matter to deal with the Yue family.

That's why Di Beichen was so restrained, and could only find a way to rescue Lan Yunxiao and his wife without disturbing the Yue family.

As long as the Lan Yunxiao and his wife are rescued, everything else becomes much easier, because they will no longer have to worry about them.

Although the strength of the Tiangang Sect is strong, it is not as good as their Killing Tianlou in terms of intelligence.

The news network of Killing Heaven Tower can be said to spread across the entire Saint Profound Continent. As long as it is the news they want, they will definitely be able to inquire about it.

It was just that the Yue family was so intertwined, and Lan Yunxiao was originally a very famous figure in the Saint Profound Continent. They wanted to imprison Lan Yunxiao, this thing would definitely be very hidden.

So, it must take some time to investigate all this.

They can't investigate this kind of thing in person either, they can only learn from the Yue family.