*1611-1615*

Chapter 1611: Love rivals meet!

From the first time he saw Mo Yunjue, Di Beichen knew that Mo Yunjue liked Hongzhuang.

His eyes are sharp and watchful, with a trace of competition and alertness, and he has never concealed his feelings for Hongzhuang.

Then in the conversation with Mo Yunjue, Mo Yunjue also bluntly said all this.

He had also investigated Mo Yunjue's identity, but Mo Yunjue's identity was very good, hidden deep, leaving no clues.

From that moment on, he already knew that Mo Yunjue's identity was not simple.

The true identity of Mo Yunjue cannot be investigated by his means, which is enough to prove that the strength behind Mo Yunjue will not be weaker than himself.

It's just that, he didn't expect Mo Yunjue to be the Young Master of Killing Heaven Tower.

In Shengxuan Continent, Killing Heaven Tower is a very special existence, and the reputation of the young master of Killing Heaven Tower is extremely loud.

The only different Young Master of Heaven Killing Tower has never been shown in his true colors, so no one knows what the Young Master of Killing Heaven Tower looks like.

Even if he appears in front of you, you will not recognize him.

The identity of Mo Yunjue is not what surprised him the most. He was surprised that Mo Yunjue would come to participate in the assessment contest.

Almost immediately, Di Beichen already knew Mo Yunjue's purpose for participating in the assessment contest.

He came for Hongzhuang!

As Mo Yunjue, there is no need for him to participate in the assessment contest. It can be said that no one in this assessment contest will be his opponent.

The answer, then, is obvious.

If this were not the case, Xia Zhiqing and others would not have recognized Mo Yunjue at a glance, and the expression was still so surprised.

Di Beichen and Mo Yunjue's eyes became sharp and tit-for-tat almost at the same time, countless collision sparks spread, but only the two of them knew.

The sense of touch between rivals is always obvious.

Soon, Mo Yunjue took the lead to withdraw his gaze, took a deep look at Baili Hongzhuang, and then disappeared in the assessment competition with the practitioners of the Heavenly Killing Tower.

After seeing this scene, the elders on the high platform were also puzzled. The practitioners of the Heavenly Slaughter Tower seldom spoke, even if they met, they would not say hello.

For this, they have long been used to it.

It's just that what they didn't understand was why the Young Master of Killing Tianlou appeared here.

"It's really an anecdote that the young master of Killing Tianlou participated in the assessment contest."

"It doesn't make any sense to participate in the assessment contest with his strength. Is there anything special about this assessment contest?"

"I don't know, the people of the Heavenly Killing Tower have always had strange personalities. It was the first time I saw the Young Master of the Heavenly Killing Tower, but I still couldn't see the real appearance."

The elders shook their heads. The maverick of Killing Tianlou has long been famous, and they will not take it too much into their hearts.

Xia Zhiqing and others stared at Mo Yunjue in a daze. Mo Yunjue and his party left without saying anything.