*2046-2050*

Chapter 2046: Worry, Xia Zhiqing

The return of the Sect Master and the Young Sect Master naturally caused quite a stir with the disciples of the entire Tiangang Sect.

After Xia Zhiqing and others learned of the news of Di Beichen's return, a touch of surprise appeared on their faces coincidentally.

A while ago, Baili Hongzhuang left with Di Beichen.

They didn't know exactly where Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen had gone, only that they had gone to other places to practice.

Xia Zhiqing and Baili Hongzhuang have been good sisters for so many years, and there had been no news of Baili Hongzhuang, and so she was also very worried.

It's just that this time, she only saw Di Beichen come back, but she didn't see Baili Hongzhuang. She also felt very strange.

"Junyu, what happened to Hongzhuang? Why hadn't she been back for so long?"

Xia Zhiqing frowned. Since the end of the assessment contest, Baili Hongzhuang had always been with Di Beichen all the time.

However, Hongzhuang did not come back with Di Beichen this time. Could something have happened to her?

Bai Junyu's face also showed a look of confusion, "I saw that the expressions of the Sect Master and Young Sect Master are very serious, I don't know what happened.

Let's wait a moment. We will soon know."

As Bai Junyu's voice fell, Xia Zhiqing was even more worried.

"Could it be Hongzhuang?"

Now they are in the world of cultivation, and there are many strong people. Anything can happen.

Bai Junyu shook his head quickly, "Don't think about it. Something would not happen to Hongzhuang."

When Xia Zhiqing and Bai Junyu were worried, Dongfang Yu and others in the other branch halls were also worried.

They still remembered the last time Baili Hongzhuang parted with them, it was because she and Di Beichen went to the abyss of blood to practice. This time when they left, they did not ask, but they also felt that they might have gone to the same place.

Now the Sect Master has returned with the Young Sect Master, this atmosphere is really unusual.

It's just that, even if they were very worried, they could only wait for news at the moment.

If something really did happened to Baili Hongzhuang, then the most anxious one would be Di Beichen.

On the contrary, they could only worry here, but they couldn't help much.

After arriving at Situ Yan's palace, Baili Hongzhuang and Di Beichen moved Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing out of the Ring of Chaos, and the three beasts followed suit.

Lan Yunxiao and Mu Lingbing were still asleep, showing no signs of awakening.

Situ Yan's gaze was fixed on Mu Lingbing's face. After so many years, this is the first time he has seen his daughter!

Looking at the face that looked very similar to Mu Jinse, his eyes kept changing, and there were ripples in his heart.

His daughter was already so old, and after so many years of suffering, he had always thought it was someone else.

Thinking of this, he really wanted to punish himself.

If Jinse knew about such a thing, she would definitely hate him too.

From Mu Lingbing's pale face, he could vaguely see something similar to himself. He firmly believed that this must be his daughter!

Situ Yan's always calm and natural face could hardly conceal his excitement. After searching for so many years, he had never received any news, but now he had finally seen his daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter!