*2471-2475*

Chapter 2471: Dumbfounded, wind is easy!

After all, every team participating in the battle of the deer has such a bad team, and everyone has become accustomed to it.

This can only be said to be bad luck for their Hengshan faction, not that they have no strength.

At this time, Feng Qianyi searched all the teams and finally found the figure of Promise Palace.

The next moment, Feng Qianyi immediately walked to the front of the Promise Palace team. He still remembered clearly what the guy said to him.

Until now, he couldn't help being angry at the thought of that.

The other party claimed to be the Young Master of the Promise Palace!

The Promise Palace has no Young Palace Lord at all!

"Is there any young palace master from the Promise Palace in your team?" Feng Qianyi stood still in front of Baili Hongzhuang and the others, his face could not hide his annoyance.

As soon as these words came out, the cultivators present looked at Feng Qianyi in surprise, not understanding why Feng Qianyi came to trouble the Wuji Palace at this moment.

Only the disciples of the Promise Palace knew that, to be honest, the Young Palace Master had clearly left her real name, but Feng Qianyi had a nerve in his mind and didn't believe it.

"The people who attacked us previously claimed to be from the Promise Palace, and they also left behind the name of Baili Hongzhuang, the young lord of the Promise Palace. I just want to know if this is true!"

Feng Qianyi is a man who admits to death. This time he is unlucky when he is trapped in the formation. He admits it!

But the other party teased him so much, he can't just let it go!

Innocents and debts, no matter what, he has to know which team he was defeated by!

As Feng Qianyi's voice fell, the faces of all the cultivators present became weird.

The name of Baili Hongzhuang, the young lord of the Promise Palace, was only understood when they were still in the main hall, but Feng Qianyi had already been attacked and besieged before then.

Speaking accordingly, no one would pretend to be Baili Hongzhuang's name.

On the high platform, Wei Lihua and the three also looked at Feng Qianyi in confusion, but didn't understand what Feng Qianyi was doing now?

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Feng Qianyi in front of her. This guy's appearance really didn't match the name.

Feng Qianyi is slightly fat, and his round face is full of unhappiness, and the stubbornness in his bones is undoubtedly revealed.

Baili Hongzhuang nodded, "Yes, I am the one who won your identity card."

From the beginning to the end, she did not intend to deny this matter, but Feng Qianyi himself did not believe her.

Feng Qianyi thought that he would definitely get a negative answer. So he didn't really look at the team of the Promise Palace at all, but wanted to know how long the team that really attacked him could last!

However, when Baili Hongzhuang admitted that moment, Feng Qian Yi is dumbfounded

"I am Baili Hongzhuang!" Baili Hongzhuang emphasized it again.

Before participating in the battle, Baili Hongzhuang knew almost everyone did not know her name, but after the battle, she wanted everyone to know her existence!