*1976-1980*

Chapter 1976: Mrs. Palace Lord, here comes

After all, the secret of the Ring of Chaos is extremely important.

Now once the owner enters the Ring of Chaos, the Ring of Chaos will be revealed.

If it is known to other people, this can be very troublesome.

Baili Hongzhuang came to the stone room and continued to study with the middle-aged uncle.

After seeing the appearance of Baili Hongzhuang, the middle-aged uncle continued to teach Baili Hongzhuang with what he said the last time.

Baili Hongzhuang listened carefully to every sentence of the middle-aged uncle, and remembered it in her heart.

In the following time, Baili Hongzhuang has been studying with the middle-aged uncle, and will not enter the cultivation state until she is too tired, and she will practice hard.

But in the current situation, cultivation was not the most important thing, so once Baili Hongzhuang's state was restored, she would once again entered the Ring of Chaos to learn.

The three beasts looked at Baili Hongzhuang so earnestly, and they didn't add any trouble to Baili Hongzhuang.

In the process of learning in this way, Baili Hongzhuang's understanding of this has also improved by leaps and bounds.

From the initial ignorance to now she knew a lot, this progress was not trivial.

Although Baili Hongzhuang has not yet started to develop explosives on her own, she already has a full understanding of explosives, and she just has to try it out.

On this day, Baili Hongzhuang was still cultivating in the Ring of Chaos, and suddenly the voice of the white lion entered Baili Hongzhuang's ears.

"Master, the lady of the palace lord is here."

Listening to the voice of the white lion, Baili Hongzhuang immediately withdrew from the Ring of Chaos.

As soon as Baili Hongzhuang exited the Ring of Chaos, Nangong Wu's figure appeared in her sight.

"Hongzhuang, how have you been studying these days?"

Nangong Wu has a faint smile on her face, her bright and charming face is rosy and charming.

Apparently, Nangong Wu just rested, so she came to find Baili Hongzhuang.

Looking at this Nangong Wu, Baili Hongzhuang's eyes also showed a smile.

"Madam, you are here." Baili Hongzhuang smiled and said, "I have read the contents of the book."

Hearing, Nangong Wu nodded in satisfaction.

"In that case, do you want to study explosives with me today?" Nangong Wu asked aloud.

Although she feels that as far as the current situation is concerned, it is very difficult for Baili Hongzhuang to achieve a certain degree of dynamism before saving her parents.

However, taking advantage of this opportunity, Baili Hongzhuang can have a certain understanding of this aspect, which is also excellent.

"Okay!" Baili Hongzhuang said immediately.

She has learned a lot in Ring of Chaos, but so far she has not tried to make explosives by herself.

If you don't try it yourself, no matter how much you know theoretically, it won't be of much use.

Now following her madam master to the explosive workshop, she can try to develop it on her own.

Seeing Baili Hongzhuang's enthusiastic appearance, Nangong Wu was already very happy.