*2436-2440*

Chapter 2436: Heartbeat, Lan Qingyan!

When everyone saw this team, their eyes were brighter.

Because, this team is extremely impressive among all the forces in Shengxuan Continent.

In every competition, this team can almost achieve excellent results.

What's more, since the opponent came out at this time, they have already proved the strength of the opponent.

This team is Tiangang Sect!

"Look, the identity card on the waist of Di Beichen is still there, which means that he did not lose in this game. Is he the ultimate winner?"

"The strength of this Di Beichen is really getting stronger and stronger. When he gained the blood aura inheritance in the early years, his fame was already very astonishing. Every time he appeared in these years, he was stronger than the last time. He is the most powerful."

"The strength of the Tiangang Sect has always been strong. I heard that Di Beichen's hard work in cultivation is not comparable to ordinary people.

"You haven't seen the activities held between us normally, has Di Beichen never participated in it?"

A series of eyes fell on Di Beichen. The strange thing is that these eyes do not contain irony or dissatisfaction, the opposite is true, showing more admiration and envy.

Even if all the people present are the pride of heaven, for some cultivators who are extremely strong and have good character, everyone admires them from the bottom of their hearts.

This Di Beichen is one that everyone admires.

As the Young Palace Master of the Tiangang Sect, he practiced extremely hard, and he rarely showed the limelight normally, but this increase in strength made people even more speechless.

In the past few years, almost everyone has never heard of any bad news from Di Beichen.

Furthermore, the previous Di Beichen left after being suppressed, and then suddenly emerged. The thunder method also made him praised by the younger generation.

The moment Lan Qingyan saw Di Beichen, she was completely stunned.

Even if she had just a glimpse before, she still remembered this face deeply.

Even if several months have passed, she has never forgotten this handsome face.

At the moment she saw Di Beichen, she was sure that this was the man she saw when she was at the Yue family!

She thought that she might never have the chance to see him again in this life, but she didn't expect to see him in the battle this time!

"Thump, thump"

Lan Qingyan's heart can't stop beating, this handsome face that makes her favorite this man who has made her miss for a long time, turns out to be the young master of the Tiangang sect!

At this moment, Lan Qingyan was enveloped in excitement, as if stepping on the cloud, her heart was full of joy.

Tiangang Sect, this force is very impressive.

It's just that there aren't many exchanges between their Lan family and the Tiangang Sect. However, in the events held by many forces in the Saint Profound Continent, the Tiangang Sect has never been absent, and will always be for people. The existence that cannot be ignored.

If she can be with the young master of the Tiangang Sect, she thinks the whole family will not oppose it!

Lan Qingyan only feels that after waiting for so many years, she finally waited for the person she wanted to marry the most.