*2446-2450*

Chapter 2446: Lady, are you afraid?

After seeing that everyone no longer cared about her existence, Lan Qingyan led the team to the depths of the hall.

Nowadays, she just wants to be quiet, and it is best for everyone to disappear in front of her.

Ouyang Yitian also took his own team to the other side, just as he expected, Baili Hongzhuang aimed at Lan Qingyan, which had nothing to do with him.

It is really unwise of him to take in for such a Lan Qingyan.

"Lady, have you stayed here since you came out?"

After resolving the trouble of Lan Qingyan, Di Beichen also began to care about the current situation.

Baili Hongzhuang's first lightly nodded, "Everyone has gathered here since the end of the game. The surrounding area is closed and there is no place to go out.

I think it should be waiting. After everyone has come out, there will be other tests or competitions, because the time for the end of the battle of the deer has not come."

Wen Ziran and others are also more concerned about this situation after listening to Baili Hongzhuang's words. After a bit of understanding, what Baili Hongzhuang said really makes sense.

"If there are no accidents, Mo Yunjue and I should be the last to come out."

Di Beichen's deep sea-like eyes are filled with the light of thought. Since the time has not yet arrived, there must be other things waiting for them.

One of the previous competitions. The battle has never ended early, they are only halfway through now.

Everyone can't help thinking, now that everyone has come out, why hasn't there been any changes in this hall?

However, just before everyone was thinking about it, a wave suddenly spread from the depths of the hall.

When they saw this, everyone regained their spirits. It seems that they will soon know what's going to happen next.

With the shaking of the hall, it felt like an earthquake again. Fortunately, after experiencing the last time, everyone was not nervous like the first time. They were just looking at the distance to know what happened.

It's just that the intensity of the next vibration far exceeded everyone's expectations, and the entire hall collapsed, and the gravel continued to smash. Falling down, like a huge disaster, swallowing everyone at any time.

Some practitioners with weak psychological tolerance couldn't help but scream, everyone tried their best to stabilize their body, in such a situation there was simply no way to understand what was happening.

Di Beichen leaned his hands against the wall, and circled Baili Hongzhuang in his arms to ensure that Baili Hongzhuang would not be harmed in any way.

"Lady, are you afraid?" Di Beichen looked at Baili Hongzhuang in his arms with concern.

Hearing Di Beichen, Baili Hongzhuang smiled and shook her head, "As long as you are by my side, I am not afraid."

In the arms of Di Beichen, she only felt there is an indescribable sense of security, as if the sky falls, she can face it calmly.

Lan Qingyan was already in the depths of the main hall. She didn't expect such a thing to happen suddenly, and suddenly ran out screaming, only to see the scene of Di Beichen and Baili Hongzhuang. A strong jealousy and unwillingness emerged.

That hateful woman Baili Hongzhuang, why is she enjoying all this?

Di Beichen's care and love from the heart pierced her eyes and fueled her anger.