*1566-1570*

Chapter 1566: Sealer, I am!

Fang Wencheng and Yu Junfei were also dumbfounded.

This must be wrong, right?

Fang Wencheng and Yu Junfei had the same idea in their minds. After looking closely, they saw each other's shocked gaze again to be sure that it were all true.

This was simply impossible!

Fang Wencheng and Yu Junfei couldn't help thinking in their minds, could this be a means deliberately used by the Tiangang dynasty?

It's just that the fluctuation of that contract is very obvious, and it is not possible to disguise it by disguising it.

What's the joke?

The practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty disappeared for a few days, and they have completed the contract. What efficiency is this?

The most important thing is, where did the practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty find the Sealed Master?

The seal master has always been a rare existence, and only young cultivators appear in the assessment contest. It is impossible for a seal master to appear. How did the cultivators of the Tiangang Sect do it?

Just looking at the expressions of the captains of the three dynasties, the cultivators present guessed the real situation, and their hearts were equally shocked.

"My God, then it's true?"

"Haven't they all been silent after seeing Cheng Hefeng? It must be true, otherwise they can't have this expression"

"The practitioners of the Tiangang Dynasty are really amazing. In this assessment contest, they can make contracts with monsters.

In addition to them, in other dynasties I really can't find such an example."

Just as they have been in the small world for almost two years, they have been looking for the monster cubs.

It's just that, even if they find the monster cubs, they cannot successfully contract with them. On the contrary, they may be snatched by other cultivators along the way.

Therefore, many practitioners can only give up this idea.

Although the contract beasts are important, their lives are even more important. They must not be affected by the contract beasts.

Fang Wencheng doesn't know what to say at this moment. What the Tiangang dynasty has done is really speechless.

"Master Cheng, you have already seen it." Baili Hongzhuang's expression was still indifferent, with a slight smile.

Xia Zhiqing and the others have a bit of vigilance in their eyes. If the other party wants to do it, they will be ready to do it as soon as possible.

Cheng Hefeng looked at Baili Hongzhuang in amazement, and then smiled: "I believe you, I will not participate in this matter anymore."

"Thank you."

Cheng Hefeng took a deep look at Baili Hongzhuang, then asked again: "Girl Baili, there is something unclear below, I want to ask you some advice."

Baili Hongzhuang nodded slightly, "Master Cheng, please tell me."

"I don't know where did you find the Sealer?"

Even as smart as Cheng Hefeng is, at this moment he can't think of how Baili Hongzhuang and others did it?

The sealer, even if he gets Feng Linghu, he can't guarantee that he will be able to find a sealer to help him seal it.