*1871-1875*

Chapter 1871: Arrogant, Chu Yingfei

It's just that, after learning about this situation, everyone only thought that Baili Hongzhuang was really unlucky.

However, Chu Yingfei had such a temperament.

For them, it was not necessary to offend Chu Yingfei for a new Baili Hongzhuang who was not even a disciple of the Promise Palace.

So, everyone just watched the play and wanted to see how this farce ended?

"Baili Hongzhuang, don't hold on to it, you will be even more embarrassed when you can't put it down."

Chu Yingfei is triumphant, and now all the worries in her heart have disappeared. She just feels so happy that the whole person can tell.

At this moment, she is the condescending person!

"I'm really curious how other people can stand your personality."

Baili Hongzhuang shook her head, usually such a guy would never be popular.

Because this kind of character was really annoying.

As Baili Hongzhuang's voice fell, the eyes of the surrounding practitioners suddenly fell on Chu Yingfei.

Just as Baili Hongzhuang said, Chu Yingfei's popularity among them was really not good at all.

Unexpectedly, Baili Hongzhuang was just seeing Chu Yingfei for the first time, and she was able to analyze so many characteristics.

They couldn't help feeling amazed.

After all, this judgment alone is not something ordinary cultivators can have.

Chu Yingfei frowned. She didn't understand why Baili Hongzhuang could poke her pain every time she spoke.

It was precisely because of Baili Hongzhuang that she hated Baili Hongzhuang even more.

Chu Yingfei vowed in her heart that if she didn't teach Baili Hongzhuang a lesson today, she would never give up easily.

"You don't talk nonsense." Chu Yingfei said angrily, "Now that I have given you the answer, shouldn't you just say it or not?"

Chu Ying Fei smiled and paced, looking up and down Baili Hongzhuang, "I knew you were a paper tiger a long time ago.

Now, I will give you two choices instead.

Kowtow your head to me now!

Or, get out of the Promise Palace!"

As soon as Chu Yingfei said this, Baili Hongzhuang's phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, but she was thinking in her mind how can she punish Chu Yingfei?

"Chu Yingfei! Don't go too far!" Pei Yifan said angrily.

He never thought that Chu Yingfei would be pressing so hard, and what she said was extremely excessive.

"Pei Yifan, what business is it of yours how I deal with Baili Hongzhuang? Are you really in love with her?"

Chu Yingfei looked at Pei Yifan ironically, she hated Pei Yifan. The appearance of the deputy savior is really ridiculous!

"Chu Yingfei, you are simply unreasonable!"

Pei Yifan frowned. He didn't have any good feelings for Chu Yingfei before.

She was arrogant, petty and full of jealousy of others. Whenever other people behave well, she would always make some bad remarks.

It seemed that this was the only way to balance her mind.