Then, the Yue family was unwilling to rescue her, Lan Yunxiao and the others disappeared completely.

For so many years, he has never heard from Lan Yunxiao and others.

However, the face in front of him is so familiar, how can it be possible that there is no connection at all?

If that child is still alive, she should be at this age now.

Lan Borong kept thinking about all the possibilities in his mind, so why did she become the Young Palace Master of the Promise Palace?

Furthermore, her surname is Baili, not Lan.

Is it just a coincidence?

Lan Borong couldn't understand it, this news really shocked him too much, he simply couldn't figure it out!

Wei Lihua and Feng Weilan couldn't help looking at Lan Borong, but seeing Lan Borong's shocked expression, they couldn't help but sigh at how shocked Lan Borong was at Baili Hongzhuang's journey through this path better than them.

Baili Hongzhuang also noticed the change in Lan Borong's expression. Others didn't know why Lan Borong was shocked, but she knew very well in her heart.

Let's announce!

You will know all this sooner or later!

When you uncover all the truth, all the bloody wounds and dirty past will be exposed!

Chapter 2473: She can't forget it!

Such despicable things happened to the beautiful Lan family normally. No one stood on the side of justice and persecuted her family to this level!

It's just that the truth will never be covered up so easily.

Because the oppressed people are so unwilling, even if they spend their life and sink themselves in pain, they will never forget the dirty and despicable scene at the beginning!

She can't forget it!

Lan Yunxiao can't forget it!

Mu Lingbing can't forget it!

Mu Jinse can't forget it!

Situ Yan can't forget it!

The whole family will never forget it!

So they want to expose all this to everyone!

Being keen as Di Beichen was also the first to notice the changes in Baili Hongzhuang and Lan Borong's expressions. In fact, from the moment he knew that Lan Borong appeared here, Di Beichen couldn't bear it. He was worried about it.

Baili Hongzhuang and Mu Lingbing look so alike, as long as they are the older generation of the Lan family, anyone who has seen Mu Lingbing will recognize Baili Hongzhuang!

So, he has been paying attention to Lan Borong.

Sure enough, the moment Lan Borong saw Baili Hongzhuang, he was stunned. He definitely recognized Baili Hongzhuang!

Similarly, he also noticed Baili Hongzhuang's indifference and calmness.

It seems that Baili Hongzhuang is ready to meet the Lan family at any time.

In that case, he was relieved.

With their current background, they no longer need to hide as before, even if they are clamoring in front of the Lan family, they are not afraid!

A bloody vengeance, they have been preparing for so many years, and finally they are about to kick off the curtain!

Baili Hongzhuang looked at Feng Qianyi, who was staring at her in a daze, with an embarrassed expression on his face, but he didn't know how to step down, and so she slowly said, "Elder Feng, this is my first time to participate in the competition. So, if there is something wrong with it, I hope you can enlighten me."