🍁 Date 🍁

Taehyung's POV
••••••••••••••••••

I was preparing everything for the date. Today I thought of purposing Y/n official for the marriage. I booked a whole hotel just for us. I decorate everything. After setting everything I went to take the ring which I specially order for my Y/n. Last time checking everything I went to take her from the hospital. It's become my daily routine to pick her up from the hospital. I reach there and wait outside of the hospital. I was standing near my car. I call her and tell her that I'm waiting. She said she will come in a minute. I'm so excited to take her there. I was leaning on my car when my gaze went towards the entrance of the hospital and my heart smile to see the love of my life... My Y/n. She saw me and run towards me and I immediately engulf her in a tight hug and spin her around.

Taehyung:- "I missed you so much." I put her down slowly.

Y/n:- "I missed you too." She cups my cheeks and smiles.

Taehyung:- "I have a surprise for you." Her face lit up.

Y/n:- "Really.... What it is?" I shake my head.

Taehyung:- "It's a surprise so you have to put this blindfold." She pout.

Y/n:- "Why?" I chuckled and went behind her to blindfold her.

Taehyung:- "Because it's a surprise." I whisper into her ear. After that I carefully made her sit in the car and out seatbelt on her and while putting it my gaze went on her lips. Her cute little lips are a distraction for me. I immediately peck them. She gasps at my sudden move. I giggled and went towards the driving seat.

When we reach there. I carefully take her out of the car and we enter the hotel. I signal to the waiter to get ready. They give me thumps up

Taehyung:- "Now you can Take off your blindfold." I said and went from there.

Y/n's POV
••••••••••

When Taehyung said that. I immediately take off the blindfold. But to my surprise, there is only darkness. But suddenly I see Taehyung standing in a spotlight and a spotlight also falls into me.

Taehyung:- "When first I saw you in my dreams. I didn't know the reason for that..... But when you frequently start coming into my dreams. I really don't know when I fall in love with you..... I even start searching for you... And that time I didn't even know if you exist in real life or not..... But in my heart, I know I will find you and see I find you..... When I saw you in the hospital. I can't tell you how much happy I was that time." I was just listening to him. "But when I come to that you had a boyfriend. I lost my hope.... But god wants us together and see today here we are together...... Today you are mine...... And thanked God many times to make you mine." I had tears in my eyes. "I love you so much Y/n... You are my dream girl..... I want to start a family with you..... So please." He became quiet and suddenly I saw something which make me cry with happiness.

" He became quiet and suddenly I saw something which make me cry with happiness