🍁 Siblings' Fight 🍁

??? POV
••••••••••••••••••

This girl is sleeping till now. Mom and Dad told her yesterday that today we are going to meet them but this girl. Suddenly an idea came to my evil mind and a smirk crept on my face. Sorry Baby sister but this is your punishment for not getting up early. I take a full bucket of water and throw it on her. She gasped and get up hurriedly.

???:- "Good morning baby sis." I said smiling. She gets furious.

Y/n:- "Seo-joon!!!!!!!" She shouted and start chasing me.

Seo-Joon:- "Oh shoot!" I run out of her room in fear. Shoot! What the hell I did do, now I am dead. I continue running.

Y/n:- "Stop right there, today I will kill you." She again shouted. Omg today this witch will not leave me alive.

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Seo-Joon was running for his life and Y/n was running behind him. He went into the kitchen and hide behind his mother.

Seo-joon:- "Mom save me." He said while fake crying.

Y/n:- "Today no one will save you." She came into the kitchen behind him.

Seo-Joon:- "Mom! Please save me." He pleads to his mom.

Y/n:- "No Mom, today I will not listen to you." She said furiously.

Mom:- "But what happened? And why your clothes are wet Y/n?" She said while being a shield of Seo-Joon.

Y/n:- "Asked him." She said angrily. Their mom gave a 'now what you do' look to her dear son.

Seo-Joon:- "M-mom I -I did nothing." He stuttered.

Mom:- "Then why her clothes are wet?" She turned towards Seo-joon and narrowed her eyes while folding her arms. Behind her Y/n also fold her arms and rise her eyebrows and gave him a 'now tell mom' look. He panicked.

Seo-Joon:- "A-Actually ...... She was not waking up ..... So I." He stopped in the middle so her mother said to him.

Mom:- "So what Seo-Joon?" She asked dangerously.

Seo-Joon:- "So I...... Throw water on her." He said while looking down making her mother gasp.

Mom:- "What!!...... This is how you wake people up ?" She said and start hitting him.

Seo-Joon:- "Ouch! Ouch! Mom ..... Mom..... Ouch!" He groaned meanwhile Y/n was enjoying seeing her brother beaten by their mom.

Y/n:- "Yes Mom..... More... More... He deserves this." She said while jumping. Their father also came into the kitchen when Seo-joon was beaten up by her mother. He shook his head and went to his wife and asked.

Dad:- "What you did do today Seo-Joon?" He didn't ask what happened because he know his children. He knows how much Seo-joon teases his baby sis but he also loves her very much. Y/n went to her dad and hugged him.

Y/n:- "Dad Seo-joon throw a full bucket of water on me while I was sleeping." She said while making a pout. Her dad hugged her back.

Dad:- "Seo-Joon..... What is this behavior?" He asked in an angry tone. "This how you treat your little sister. Say sorry to her." He ordered him.