🍁 Pain 🍁

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was sitting with Somi in the meeting room. She was suggesting me some ideas for proposing Y/n. The whole week I was planning to set up everything and Somi is helping me. We have finally the place where I will take Y/n and tell her my feelings. Currently, we are discussing how I'm going to propose to her. I never proposed to anyone before so I don't have experience. Somi has proposed to her boyfriend so she is here to teach me.

Somi:- "So Tae you have to do what I will tell you okay? Suppose I'm Y/n and start. " I nodded my head and get on my knees and clear my throat.

Taehyung:- "I love you....... Will you marry me?" I asked her as Y/n is really in front of me instead of Somi. I was about to say more when I heard a sound. I look in that direction. My eyes widened. I saw Y/n on the ground. "Y/n," I said in shock.

Oh no, I think she misunderstood the situation. I stand up from the ground and she also stands up. She came to me. I was about to clear the misunderstanding when she slapped me. I put my hand on the cheek where she slapped me.

Y/n:- "I thought you are different from your brother but no you are more disgusting than him. " Tears starts forming in her eyes I shook my head. I can see the pain in her eyes. I was about to explain to her but she again spoke. "At least he leaves before marriage but you...... If you didn't want to marry me then why you married to me? If you love her then why?" She shouted at me. I tried to clear the misunderstanding but before that, she run away.

I call her name many times but she didn't listen to me. I immediately run behind her. She was continuously running.

Somi's POV
••••••••••••••••

I was standing there silent. Y/n misunderstood the situation. Taehyung immediately runs behind her. Please god clear all the misunderstandings between them. Taehyung really loves her. I can't see him hurt. He is like a brother to me. After Wonwoo Oppa he is the one who always supports me.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n was running on the road and Taehyung was running behind her. Suddenly rain starts. They both were running on the road. Taehyung being good at running catches her fastly. He holds her arm and turns her towards him. She was struggling in his arms. She tried to free herself but Taehyung tighten his grip over her.

Y/n:- "Leave me..... Don't touch me with your filthy hands." She said while struggling. Taehyung didn't let her go instead of that he hugged her tightly. She was struggling really hard.

Taehyung:- "Y/n please listen to me....... What you saw is not like that ." She pushed him and was about to run but Taehyung immediately grabs her wrist.

Y/n:- "Oh please Taehyung..... now please don't me any lame excuses. I hear with my ears. What do you think of me? Huh? Am I a fool to you.?" Taehyung shook his head. Both were crying. "Yes, I'm a fool...... Because I loved you. How foolish I am to love a person like you. Why just I can't control my heart? "

When Taehyung hear her confession he became happy that his Y/n also loves him. He tried to speak but Y/n never let him speak.

Y/n:- "If you didn't love then why....... Why do you behave like you have something for me in your heart? Why Taehyung? ..... Why?" She grabs his collar and starts shaking him. She was crying really badly.