🍁 Teasing 🍁

Author's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n was feeling really embarrassed after the incident. She tries to avoid any conversation with Jin and Namjoon. Jin and Namjoon didn't leave a single moment to tease Taehyung. Taehyung feels really shy because of that.

The next day Y/n and Taehyung went downstairs for breakfast after getting ready. Taehyung sits beside Namjoon. Y/n and Mrs.Kim also sit. Y/n beside Taehyung. She passed the breakfast to Taehyung and start eating when Jin said.

Jin:- "Uncle, I don't think we should have come this soon. Because yesterday Y/n and Taehyung were looking really busy." He said while looking at Y/n and Taehyung. Y/n was drinking water but suddenly choked when she hear what Jin said. Taehyung rubs her back.

Taehyung:- "Are you okay Y/n?" She nodded.

Mrs.Kim:- "Are you okay sweetie?" She becomes concerned.

Y/n:- "Yes eomma... I'm okay." Mr. Kim look towards Jin and said.

Mr.Kim:- "Busy?" He asked with a questionable look. Jin is about to open his mouth to speak but Taehyung interrupts.

Taehyung:- "Appa how's your trip?" He asked to change the topic.

Namjoon:- "Our trip was great. You tell Tae... How's your weekend?" He said in a teasing tone. Y/n stops eating for a second and looks toward Namjoon. Taehyung smiled awkwardly.

Taehyung:- "My weekend was also great hyung." Then he looks towards his watch. "Oh god hyung .... we are getting late. Let's go." He immediately stands up and went away from there. Y/n stands up and follows Taehyung. Jin and Namjoon start laughing and Mr.and Mrs.Kim look at them confusingly.

Mr.Kim:- "What's the matter boys? Why are you two laughing?" Then Namjoon tell them everything about yesterday. Mr. and Mrs.Kim now understand why they both were behaving like that.

Mrs.Kim:- "Both of you." She said while pulling Jin and Namjoon's ears. "Stop teasing them or else they become uncomfortable with each other." And then release their ears. They both rub their ears.

Namjoon:- "But I'm happy that they are getting close to each other." Kim couple nodded their head and smiled.

Taehyung was driving silently and Y/n was looking outside the window. They both were silent. Taehyung thought to break the silence.

Taehyung:- "Today we have .... meeting with Jeons right?" She look at him and nodded.

Y/n:- "Yes... I already inform you that we are coming there for the meeting." Taehyung nodded and they both again because silent.

Taehyung:- "You know Jeon Wonwoo is my best friend?" He tells her from nowhere just to break the silence. Because he was feeling very awkward and he knows that Y/n feeling the same so, he tried to make everything normal between them.

Y/n:- "Oh really! I also met him before in the seminar." Taehyung looks at her for a second.

Taehyung:- "Oh really....so, are you still in touch with him or not?" He tries not to break the conversation. Then Y/n starts telling him.

They both reach Jeon's company. Their secretary was standing there waiting for them. They both reach to them and they give the file. Then they went inside the meeting room.

Wonwoo:- "Welcome... welcome my dear friends." He said while Taehyung and then Y/n.

Taehyung:- "How are you Wonwoo?" He said while breaking the hug.

Wonwoo:- "I'm good hyung... How are you? And I'm very upset with both of you." Y/n and Taehyung look at each other and then Wonwoo.

Y/n:- "And why?" She said with furrowed eyebrows.

Wonwoo:- "My friends married each other and didn't even invite me." He said in fake anger. Taehyung looks at Y/n.

Taehyung:- "It's not like that Wonwoo. It's just-" he got interpreted in the middle by a voice.

???:- "How can you do this Tae?" Someone said from behind. Y/n and Taehyung turn around to look who is that person. When they both turn a big smile crept on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung:- "Somi! How are you?" He went towards her and said very excitedly. Y/n didn't like the excitement of Taehyung.

Somi:- "Please... don't pretend like you care. You got married without telling me. How can you do this?" She said in a pout and Taehyung immediately hugged her. Y/n eyes widened at the scene. An unknown feeling rises in her heart. She clenched her fist.

Taehyung:- "Awwww my Somi is angry with me." He broke the hug. Somi playfully hit his chest.

Somi:- "Please Tae... I will not forgive you easily." She said while folding her arms.

Taehyung:- "I know one thing from that you will forgive." Somi look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

Somi:- "What?" She asked in an angry voice.

Taehyung:- "Wait a minute." And suddenly started tickling her. Somi starts laughing loudly. Taehyung continue tickling her without knowing that there was someone who is feeling very jealous. "Now tell me ...will you forgive me or not?" He asked in a threatening voice.

Somi:- "Okay...okay... I....will .... forgive....you." she said while laughing. Taehyung stops tickling her. She calms down and again hit his arm.

Wonwoo:- "Y/n meet my sister Jeon Somi and Somi ...she is Kim Y/n." Y/n give a forced smile to her and bowed.

Y/n:- "Hyy Somi... Nice to meet you." Somi also bows to her.

Somi:- "Hyy Y/n... Same here." She turns towards Tae. "Tae ....you didn't tell me. Your wife is that beautiful." Taehyung stared at Y/n and smiled. Y/n gives a smile to her compliment. "You lucky guy." She said and punched him.

Taehyung:- "She is beautiful but not more than you." He said jokingly but Y/n thought that he was serious. She felt something in her that she didn't understand. She immediately looks down.

Y/n:- "I think we should start the meeting." She clears her throat before saying that. Then she went to take a seat. Taehyung also takes a seat beside her.

After the meeting, Wonwoo shake hands with Y/n and Taehyung and went out of the meeting room.

Somi:- "Tae... Let's grab some coffee." She said while holding his hand. Y/n looks at their hands and starts fuming in jealousy Taehyung looks at Y/n before saying anything.

Y/n:- "I'm going to meet Hobi. You can enjoy your coffee date with your dear friend." She said while trying to control her anger. She immediately walked away from there and went away in the car...

================================

🅷🅴🆈 🅶🆄🆈🆂 👋

𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈.

𝑺𝒐, 𝒀/𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔. 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈?

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏...

🅻🅾🆅🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜

🅿🆄🆁🅿🅻🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜