🍁 Change 🍁

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••••••

I was serving dinner to Suho when suddenly Suho's phone rang. He looked at the caller I'd and a big smile appeared on his face. I was about to say something but Suho went away from there. I watched him he didn't listen to me.

Mrs.Kim:- "Sweetie start eating." She said. I look the way Suho went.

Y/n:- "But Suho?"

Mr.Kim:- "It must be an important call. Let him be, you eat. " I nodded and start eating.

After dinner, we all were sitting in the living room. I become sad because Suho didn't come back.

Mrs.Kim:- "Sweetheart don't be sad. Once he will come back home, I will scold him." She caressed my hair. I give her a small smile.

Y/n:- "It's okay eomma..... He must have a reason...... I think I have to go now. Thanks for the delicious food." I hugged her.

Mrs.Kim:- "Taehyung go and drop her." She said to Taehyung and Taehyung nodded.

Y/n:- "No eomma it's okay. There's no need for it. I came in my car." I deny

Mrs.Kim:- "Then he will come with you... But I will not let you go alone." I sighed in defeat. I nodded then I said goodbye to eomma and appa. Me and Taehyung went to my car.

Taehyung:- "Please don't mind Suho Hyung." He said while we were walking together. I looked down. I just hmm.

Taehyung:- "I will drive." I looked towards him.

Y/n:- "Why?" I frowned my eyebrows.

Taehyung:- "Because I don't want to die soon. I can't trust your driving skills." He said dramatically. I gasped in shock.

Y/n:- "Taehyung!" I hit his arm. He laughed.

Taehyung:- "Hahahaha...... Just joking." I also laughed with him.

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I can't believe Suho hyung went away without telling anyone. This is highly wrong. I can see how upset Y/n becomes. That's why I joked about her driving skills to light up her mood and get succeeded in it. She starts laughing. She was looking so beautiful while laughing. I was too immersed in looking at her that I didn't notice she stopped laughing and looking at me. She snaps her finger in front of me.

Y/n:- "Earth to Taehyung..... Where do you get lost again and again?" She said asked while rolling her arms to her chest.

Taehyung:- "In your eyes." I mumbled. She narrowed her eyes.

Y/n:- "What did you say?" She asked suspiciously.

Taehyung:- "Nothing...... You are wasting my time let's go." I said and hurriedly get in the car before she asked anything else. She also gets in the driving seat.

Y/n:- "I'm sure you said something." She again said but I start changing the topic.

=================================