🍁 Medical Camp 🍁

Taehyung's POV
•••••••••••••••••••••

Taehyung:- "What?" I stand up from my seat. IU covers her ears.

IU:- "Oh god Taehyung! What is this? why are you shouting? She is just going for a camp, not for a war." I sigh.

Taehyung:- "But she is going to camp for 3 days. No, no... I want to go with her." IU and Jungkook look at me in shock.

Jungkook:- "But how? That is a medical camp." I smirked and signal them to come near and then I tell them my plan.

IU:- "Daebak!.... You and your evil mind." I gave a proud smile. I'm coming with you Y/n. So I can spend time with you.

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••••••

After saying bye to Mom and Dad, I reached my hospital. Where all the doctors are ready to go to the camp. Dr. Jung gave the medicine department, so before departure, I went towards the truck where all the medicines are loaded. I check the list. Then I went towards the bus where all the doctors are sitting. I take the last seat and sit on the window seat. I take out my earphones. I close my eyes and listen to my favorite music. After 2 hours we reach there. I put earphones in my bag and get off the bus. Our hospital staff already set up tents for us. When we get off the bus. All doctors went to the tents for resting. I also went into the tent and put on my bag and I lay on the small bed. There are two beds in the tent. I take one bed. I take out my phone to call Mom but the signals are very here so I came out of the tent to find the signal.

Author's POV
••••••••••••••••••

Y/n came out of the tents and start going here and there for the network when suddenly she saw a car coming with their truck in which all the medicines were loaded. Dr. Min-hyun also noticed that so he went near Y/n.

Dr. Min-hyun:- "Why is our medicines' truck coming late." He asked Y/n. She shrugged her shoulders.

A Car Stop and behind that car truck also stop. Y/n and Dr. Min-hyun went towards the car. The car door opens and Jungkook gets off from the car. Y/n eyes widened to see Jungkook there and her eyes go more widened when she IU and Taehyung get off from the car.

Y/n:- "What are you all doing here?" Three of them looked at each other and smiled.

FLASHBACK
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Taehyung:- "Jungkook did you forget that your father owns a big pharmacy company." Jungkook immediately understands Hyung's plan. He smirked at his hyung.

Jungkook:- "Omg hyung you are great." IU was standing there clueless.

IU:- "Someone please tell me also what is your plan. " Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung:- "As we know Jungkook's father owns a very big company of pharmacy, so we will offer help to her hospital who will not accept the help of the very big and famous company." IU furrowed her eyebrows.

IU:- "But how will we go to that camp." She asked. Taehyung went towards the window.

Taehyung:- "We will offer that Jeon Pharmacy wants to contribute to that camp and we three want to go with them to see their work and if we like their work then we will provide them medicine for a year." IU got his plan and get excited.