🍁 Broken 🍁

Y/n's POV
•••••••••••••••

It's been a week since our meeting with Jeon's company. Wonwoo and our partnership is going really well. We both companies got profit because of the deal. I'm very happy because of that but one thing I didn't like. Taehyung again starts ignoring me. He spends more time with that girl. I don't know why I'm feeling like that or I know but I just don't want to accept that. I don't know. I'm still afraid what if...... No, I can't.

'But Taehyung is different. He is not like his brother. He always tries to make me feel happy.' I hear my heart saying.

'But what if he will also do like his brother?' My brain said. I was stuck between my heart and my brain. I don't know whom should I listen to. Who can help me with this? Then suddenly a name came to my mind Hobi. He is the only one who can solve this problem.

I hurriedly went towards his house. After a few minutes of driving, I reached in front of his house. I ring the bell.

Hoseok:- "Coming." I hear his voice from inside. After a few seconds, he opens the door. "Y/n?" He looked at me with confusion.

*************

Hoseok's POV
••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n:- "So, that's it. Now please help me Hobi. To whom should I listen? Heart or brain." She said while looking down. I smiled after listening to everything.

Hoseok:- "Okay. I will ask you some questions. You have to give me an honest answer to that question." She nodded her head like an obedient child. "Did you feel jealous whenever you saw him with someone else? Give an honest answer" I asked while warning her.

Y/n:- "Yes. I didn't like it when he spends time with Somi." She said with a pout while looking down. I chuckled at her answer.

Hoseok:- "Did he give you the feeling of safety and love and did you love with spend time with him?" She again nodded her head. I smiled and said. "Then pabo what else proof do you need that you are in love with him?" She look at me with a worried expression.

Y/n:- "But what if-" She stopped in the middle. I hold her by her shoulders.

Hoseok:- "You have spent this much time with him did you still didn't get to know him? He is a very good person Y/n-ie. I can tell you he will not hurt you because -" I stop in the middle. No, I can't tell this her. I have no right to tell her. She shook me by my shoulder.

Y/n:- "Because what Hobi?" She asked me while raising her eyebrows.

Hoseok:- "Because he is not like his brother who broke your heart." She again looks down. "If you are still feeling confused then close your eyes and listen to your heart. I will get you some snacks." After that, I walked away.

Y/n's POV
••••••••••••••••

I do what Hobi said to me. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Suddenly Taehyung's face comes in front of my eyes. I put my hand on my heart and try to listen to it and it said only one name Taehyung. I immediately open my eyes and saw Hobi sitting in front of me with a big smile on his face.

Hoseok:- "Are you still in confusion?" He asked me softly. I smiled and shook my head and hugged him. He slowly hugged me back.

Y/n:- "Thanks Hobi...... Thanks for clearing up my confusion. You are really a good best friend. I'm glad that I have you in my life." I said and broke the hug. He pats my head.

Hoseok:- "I'm happy Y/n-ie that you are happy. I'm also glad that you are in my life." He takes my hand into his.

Y/n:- "But how do you know about love this much? Have you also fallen in love with someone? If yes then why didn't you tell me?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth.

Hoseok:- "I just know that and if I ever fall in love. Firstly I will tell you." He said while cupping my cheeks. I again smile and take his hand from my cheeks.

I came back to the office and start finding Taehyung. Now I know my feelings for him. I can't wait anymore to tell him. I will tell him that I love him.

I went to his cabin but he was not there so I asked an employee for him and he tell me that he saw Taehyung in the meeting room so without wasting any time I went towards the meeting room. I open the door and am about to enter the room until.

Taehyung:- "I love you....... Will you marry me?" Taehyung was on his knees in front of Somi and proposing to her. I didn't feel the ground under my feet. I feel numb. I was standing there like a statue. I fell to the ground. Taehyung heard that sound he look towards me. He was looking shocked. He slowly stands up.

Taehyung:- "Y/n?" I also stand up. I walked towards him and stand in front and slap him really hard.

Y/n:- "I thought you are different from your brother but no you are more disgusting than him. " Tears start forming in my eyes. "At least he leaves before marriage but you...... If you didn't want to marry me then why you married to me? If you love her then why?" I shout at him. He tried to say something but I didn't let him and run from there.

He call me from behind but I didn't listen to him. Why..... Why God just why? Why can't you let me be happy? Suho just hurt me but Taehyung.........he broke me from the inside. I feel like a fool. Just why do I think that I can be happy? Why do I think that he is different from his brother just why? I was running continuously. I can't hear anything around me. Once again my heart broke............

==========================================

🅷🅴🆈 🅶🆄🆈🆂 👋

𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.......

𝑺𝒐, 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝑶𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈?

𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.

 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

🅻🅾🆅🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜

🅿🆄🆁🅿🅻🅴 🆈🅾🆄 💜